twenty-eight - 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

it's been over a month since alvaro and roshaun moved, we're still getting used to not having them around all the time. schools got even more boring without them there, sav and i along with the rest of the boys are heading down there for our winter break.

before we leave i want to pop the question to savannah. we've been "dating" for a while now but i never actually asked her officially. i wanted to do it in a special way because it's what she deserves after all the shit i've put her through. it's november 28th, the day she moved here was august 30th, i wanted to do something on the 30th since that was the first day i had met her. luckily, it lands on a saturday, i was looking up ideas and i think i wanna take her to times square there's a restaurant right next to the ocean and that's probably for a proposal but she deserves the best so i feel like that would be a good spot.

i called her parents first to get permission to take her out and make sure they don't have anything planned for that day. i looked up the restaurant, getting their number so i could reserve a table for the both of us. i wanted it to be a surprise for her, like those cute ass posts you always see on your instagram feed.

i wanted to give her a speech, damn for real i should just propose to her right there. i just wanted to give her something special, i made her go through enough with all that drama shit.

i called the restaurant, reserving a table for sav and i at 5pm, right when the sun will start setting. we'll go eat first and then i'll talk her for a walk around the sideline and ask her. no one really makes a big deal anymore about asking them out officially but sav is something else, this girl is literally walking happiness, if that makes sense but she just always lightens up your mood no matter what happened to you or what you're dealing with. it's crazy to think that in the span of 3 months all this has happened, my parents approve of her 100% they love her more than me and her parents approve of our relationship. i couldn't ask for anything better, no one in my past has ever treated me the way she does, she taught me how to not be so negative about everything, which is why i'm doing all this for her.

after a couple of minutes of figuring everything out, it was set.

𝗺𝗶 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿 🤍

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗲 ❤️
𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 :)
𝗇𝗈 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 , 𝗂𝗆 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗍 3

𝗺𝗶 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿 🤍
𝗈𝗁𝗄𝖺𝗒? 😳
𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗲 ❤️
:)))))

𝗺𝗶 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿 🤍
𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗲 ❤️
𝗂𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 😐

𝗺𝗶 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿 🤍
𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗀𝗀𝗀

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗲 ❤️
𝗇𝗈 :)
𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗀𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖾