twenty- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

we all were hungry so we went to go get something real quick at wendy's. kairi was mad because they had messed up his order, everyone just made fun of him. i pulled into mattias driveway, flashbacks returning to my head about saturday. i brushed it off, trying not to let those flashbacks get to me. mattia looked guilty, as if he knew what i was thinking about.

everyone else was already heading inside, me and mattia stayed outside.

"this is weird since you know, saturday." mattia says, awkwardly putting his hand around his neck.

"it's all good, we need to get over it already. let's go inside, it's kind of chilly." i say, pulling me to the entrance of his house.

i greeted his parents, they had returned yesterday from their trip. no clue whatsoever of what happened while they were gone. the house looked spotless, never knew they could actually clean good.

the both of us walked into the room where everyone else was. robert and roshaun were gonna come by later, they didn't play soccer so they rarely were with us after school.

the rain started coming down hard, making all of us in the mood to make some hot chocolate. alvaro and alejandro raced down the stairs, seeing who could make their cup first. alvaro had gotten there first, leaving alejandro gasping for air.

all of us were laughing at alejandro, his face was red from running so fast. all of us waited our turns to make the hot chocolate, mattia adding a bunch of things in his.

"why yours look like that." i say, comparing his cup to mine.

"because i'm better than you." he says, snapping his fingers at me.

"whatever." i say, pushing his face away from mine.

everyone had gone back up to mattias room, mattia was still adding stuff so i waited for him.

"you know you can go back up." he says, looking at me while adding marshmallows to his cup.

"i'm trying to be nice okay." i say, smiling at him.

he gave me a smile back, everything went silent. he put his cup back onto the counter, coming closer to me. we were a few feet away from each other, the both us realizing we missed each other's touch too much. his face came closer to mine, i leaned in more,

"why are you guys taking so long?" alejandro says, coming down the stairs.

the both us quickly pulled away, mattia facing back to his cup. alejandro gave us a weird look, confused as to why we were acting like this. he went back up the stairs to mattias room, the both of us letting out a breath of relieve.

"well, we should probably head back, you know." mattia says, making his way up the stairs.

"yeah, we should." i say, disappointed that we didn't finish off where we were.

as we entered mattias room, we saw that alvaro was live. they motioned for us to come huddle up in front of the phone.

"okay we have something to announce for all our new jersey peeps." alvaro says.

as comments flooded in, i saw one that caught my eye.

SAVANNAHS PREGNANT, I KNEW IT

i let out a giggle as i finished reading the comment.

"we're going to be having a meet and greet! it's gonna be at ————— mall ( 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾) we want to host one before alvaro moves to florida. all of us are going to be there, including sav and audrey, roshaun and robert too. it's going to be this friday, we haven't set up a time yet so we'll keep you guys up to date with that." alejandro says as all of us smile at the phone.

comments flooded in, most of them saying how happy they were that we were doing this. we didn't realize how many supporters we had near jersey until we saw how many comments said they were gonna come.

alejandro resumed to answer everyone's comment, mattia looking over at me once every while. robert and roshaun had finally arrived, the both of them immediately heading down to get a cup of hot chocolate.

it was getting harder and harder for me to keep my eyes open, i was so tired. i've barely gotten any sleep these past few days, having to clean up every night after me and audrey. i climbed onto mattias bed, pulling a blanket he had on the bottom of his bed over me.

"guys sorry if i fall asleep, im tired." i said, putting a peace sign up in the air.

"party pooper." mattia said, teasing me.

"shut up." i said, throwing a pillow towards him.

they had put on victorious, having everyone bursting out in laughter. i smiled to myself, i was lucky to have everyone in this room apart of my life. all of us formed a bond in the first week of me moving here, crazy. mattia and i went through our ups and downs but still found a way to each other's hearts.

A/N: i feel like this is getting boring now lmk what u guys think. also rip juice wrld that's so crazy 🥺 oh em gee thank you guys for 12K reads better stop playing before i kiss all y'all on the forehead.