thank you so much 💜💛

hi guys

thank you so much for 100k reads <3 🥺 this is so crazy , never would i think this book would reach this far out. sorry i've been inactive , if i'm being completely honest it's not a good time for me right now.  i'm about to get really sad

as probably most of you know lakers lost a legend , kobe bryant :( i was raised to only love one nba team which was them and hearing that he passed and to make it even worse with his daughter gigi just breaks my heart so much. god knew she couldn't live without him so he took the both of them, the bond they had with eachother was incredible. i cant even imagine how gigi would be if it was only him taken, i just hope their up there doing what they both loved. i remember going to the games when he was still playing and just being able to say that i got to experience his presence is something special to me. my moms been taking it really hard, he was her hero, that's all she talks about when we watch laker games. this is so heartbreaking to the laker community and LA, staples center will always be his home. fuck man 2020 is terrible.

sorry to be all sad on here but please spend as much time with your family. please don't be mean to others because you'll never know when it's your or their time to go. this was a shock to the LA community, everywhere in that matter.

please cherish your time with your loved ones. make sure to say i love you everytime you end a call with them. who knows what their last words were to their families but please don't ever leave on a bad note.

this really took a toll on everyone here, even though you might not be the biggest basketball fan it's just heartbreaking hearing that 3 little 13 year old girls died as they were going to do what they loved most. going to school today and seeing everyone wearing either his #8 or #24 jersey and some even wearing his high school jersey just made me tear up. i was at the mall when news broke out, everyone in the mall was just frozen. every tv was playing the news, no one believed it. he had so much impact on so many and leaving behind his oldest and two youngest breaks my heart.

LA will never be the same again, this was so out of the nowhere. everyone in my hometown right now is so impacted by this death, he made LA what it is today and it hurts so much knowing he's gone.

sorry for being all sad and weepy but man this really shows that you never know when it's your time. can't even imagine what vanessa and his other daughters are going through right now man , losing two loved ones on the same day. especially for the family who lost their parents and sibling on the same day, this doesn't feel real. watching his last game again on espn was so hard to watch , hearing " mamba out" will never be the same. gigi was so happy to see her dad score so many points that game. she was so young and talented no one on that helicopter deserved any of this.

i'll get back to writing when i feel like i can do it again but for now i'm not in a good headspace.

rip to the 9 victims ❣️

kobe, gigi, john, keri, alyssa, christina, sarah, peyton and ara will always have a place in my heart.

💜💛.

love you guys, thank you for 100k reads. all ur comments have been making me laugh during this really hard time but thank you.