twelve- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚡 𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜

𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:

everyone was finished getting ready, we all looked so good. everyone had already taken their instagram pictures, the first thing we all did before we got messy.

josh had arrived a couple of minutes ago, him and the boys clicked right away. didn't even have to go through the awkward phase, wait did me and the boys even go through that.

he was pretty tall, i mean he made mattia look short and mattia's the tallest out of the group so that says something.

josh was actually very nice, he knew how to hold a conversation and get along with everyone.

right now they were making some tik toks. they were expecting some good feedback but many supporters were not happy with josh being there. many thought he was "already replacing alvaro" "ruining the group" which he is not. i don't get why the boys can't have other friends besides the group everyone knows.

i can't even post something with the other boys or i'll get called a slut and cheater and they'll assume i cheated on mattia which i would never but i mean i have to deal with it.

we all went down to the living room and just hung out until people arrived.

the first group of people had arrived, it was a huge ass group. shit it looked like that was everyone, i told you it was our whole grade.

i was gonna go pick up audrey from my house but she still wasn't ready. she had invited some of her friends, she did ask the boys first since she thought it was rude if she didn't but it was a open invite party. the dress i was wearing made me feel so confident, it hugged my body nice and my makeup was lowkey popping today too.

mattia had warned me that his ex was coming to the party. i wasn't tripping over it, she was on the cheer team so i've seen her a bunch of times already. we both stay out of drama and just live our own life so i didn't have a problem with her. she was friends with one of the boys friends, jess, so she was gonna come along with her.

i was with mattia, filling up our cups when the both of us saw victoria and taylor walk into the house. we looked over at ale, his face dropped and he went off to another area where he couldn't see her. we knew he wasn't gonna take it easy, it was their first time seeing each other since they broke it off.

i actually had became friends with taylor so i decided to go say hi and leave mattia alone with the boys.

"hey baddies! y'all look pretty as hell , we need to take pictures of all three of us." i say to them.

"yes we do, you look so good in that dress, mattia got lucky" vic says while looking around the house, i can tell she spotted ale because her smile slowly faded away with a frown.

taylor must've noticed too because she guides us to the drinks. they mix their drinks, i already had mine filled up. we were having a conversation when my phone buzzed.

𝘀𝗶𝘀 💘
𝗂𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒, 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍.
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 9:39𝗽𝗺

she really took 2 hours to get ready, i have to admit she does do her makeup better than mine. i tell the girls i have to go pick her up and i'll be back.