twenty-one- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

soccer practice was cancelled for the day since it was pouring really hard meaning the grass was all wet and muddy. the boys and i headed over to sav's car, after practice she would take us back to my house. yes i know, i have my permit but yet still make her drive to my house. i just hate driving for some reason.

all of us piled into her car, squishing together. we had stopped at a wendy's since everyone was starving. she pulled into my driveway, everyone running inside since it was starting to rain hard. i stayed behind, so did savannah. she hasn't been back to my house since everything that happened on saturday, i hate that now it'll remind her of all the drama.

"this is weird since you know, saturday." i said, trying to make it not awkward but i failed.

"it's all good, we need to let it go, let's go inside it's getting chilly." she says, shivering as she let out the last of her sentence. i just wanted to be with her again.

we headed inside to my room, stopping bye to greet my parents first. they haven't suspected anything, we cleaned up the house so good that all the broken vases weren't even noticed by my mom, yet.

it started pouring when we were all inside the room, which gave us the feeling to make some hit chocolate. alvaro and alejandro were racing downstairs to see who would get there first, alvaro won. alejandro looked as if he had just ran a mile, the distance from my room to the kitchen isnt a big distance.

everyone finished getting their cup and headed back upstairs. i was still adding stuff to mine, they're too basic. savannah was still with me, guessing she was waiting for me to finish.

"you know you can go upstairs right." i said, smiling at her.

"i'm trying to be nice for once." she says, returning a smile back. i missed her smile, this break was hurting me but i had to wait until she was ready. but i didn't know if i could wait any longer,

i put my cup back onto the counter, coming closer to her. she noticed what i was doing, as she started leaning in too. we were so close to kissing before alejandro had to interrupt

"why are you guys taking so long." he said as he came downstairs. the both of us rushed back to our original places, alejandro was confused as to why we were so shaken up. he turned back and went to the room.

savannah suggested that we should go back to the room, i wanted to finish off where we left off but it was too late. i just missed everything about her, not having her around me as much as she used to be changed me a lot. i realized that she brought happiness and positivity to my life, in my past relationships i was a asshole, i didn't know how to treat a girl right. i always ended up hurting them in the end, but with savannah i taught myself how to treat girls the way they're supposed to be treated. i understand when they get mad at me, or they disagree with something i do or say. she taught me how to be myself no matter what anyone says, my parents noticed it too. i've never been happier, she's a true blessing.

without her, i've been my old self. i'm always moody or angry about everything, i hate not having her by my side.

alejandro was live on his instagram, we told the supporters all about the meet and greet we were gonna host. all of us were super excited to see how many jersey supporters we have, i just wanted saturday to come already.

savannah had gone to sleep, you can tell she hasn't been getting much sleep. she was snuggled up in my blanket i always had, she looked so cute just sleeping.

alvaro had mentioned what time we should do it, it was a friday so we had school that day which meant it had to be a later event. we all agreed on 6pm, i'll tell sav when she wakes up, she needs some rest for now. they've been watching victorious, making all of us laugh at random comments throughout the episodes. i've never noticed how different ariana grande was before compared to now.

robert and roshaun were the first ones to leave, they had some project to work out for their class. kairi, alvaro, ale, and audrey were all leaving with savannah, who was still sleeping. it was getting close to 8pm, i decided to wake her up so she could do any homework she had or get ready for school.

i woke her up, she looked so confused as to where she was at.

"where am i?" she said as she rubbed her eyes while yawning.

"my house dummy, you should probably get home, you still have to drop off those stupidos." i said, pointing at everyone else.

she sighed as she got up, starting to put on her shoes. she grabbed her keys as everyone started making their way downstairs.

"bye tia'." she said as she kissed my cheek, my eyes widened so did hers.

"bye sav." i said giving her a hug.

the both of us walked downstairs and out to her car, it was still raining pretty hard so i stayed under the porch.

"bye guys." i said, waving at the car. everyone gave me a bye back and waved. sav said bye to me again and drove off.

i went back inside, my parents standing at the kitchen.

"something wrong? i said, confused on why they were right there.

"you got lucky mattia, savannah's a great girl, we're glad you guys bring happiness to eachother. you've been very happy since you guys been together." they said, giving me a bright smile.

"i know, she's something different." i said, smiling to myself as i walked upstairs.

i really was a lucky guy, this stuff only happens in movies.

A/N: omg i've been so active i've published 7 parts throughout this whole weekend can i get a round of applause. also i published the intro to my alejandro book so you should go check it out :)) anyways gn i have school tm ew  <3