eight- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸:

i heard mattias car pull in to my driveway, he finally got his permit so now i won't have to be the one driving all the time.

"mattias here so my rooms gonna be locked" i say giving audrey a smile.

"please don't do nasty things" she says giving me a stare and laughing.

"can't promise you anything" i say winking.

"EWWW" i hear while i sprint downstairs, i unlock the front door and he comes in.

"what up cuh" he says while giving me a hug, if i had a dollar for everytime he said that i would be so rich it's not even funny.

"hi bae" i say while giving him a kiss on the cheek, fuck taking things slow i can't do it.

we go up to my room, he stops by audreys room and says hi and then quickly makes his way to my room. it's his first time being in my house, it's pretty small so there's no need to take him around.

"wow your room is actually clean" he says looking around, i was pretty strict for my room because i hate feeling my room dirty, it makes me feel so disgusting. i normally clean it 2x a week, depending if i'm lazy or not.

"yeah i'm actually clean and neat unlike you" i say hopping onto my bed. mattia does the same but when he jumps on it, my bed makes a huge creak sounding as if it had broke.

"fatass" i say laughing at him.

the both of us hear audrey say, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO DIRTY THINGS NASTIES." the both of us look at eachother and burst out laughing.

mattia grabs his laptop from his bag and pulls up our math homework. "can you help me, i don't get this shit" he says pointing towards the screen.

"ugh do i really have to" i say sighing. "yes baby pleaseee i just need to finish this and then we can do whatever" he says pouting his lips.

"fine, let me see the problem" i say pulling the laptop screen towards myself. i help him finish the rest of the paper and then i copy everything to my paper. he pulled up netflix on the laptop and started to play the tv show, the society.

the show was really interesting, season 2 is taking forever to come out though.

i felt mattia's eyes staring at me throughout the episode, i looked back once in a while and caught him, he looked away quickly.

i pause the show, "you know i can see you staring at me right" i say smirking at him.

"yeah i know, i can't help myself around you𝗋 gorgeous ass" he says, his eyes motioning from my lips to my eyes.

i started blushing, he noticed, smiling at me. everything was quiet, the only noise i heard was my heartbeat from the quiet tension. his face started coming closer to mine, i did the same. i couldn't believe this was finally happening, the both of us knew we couldn't wait no more.

his lips finally made contact with mine, butterflies exploded in my stomach. damn he wasn't kidding about being a good kisser, he rubbed his thumb over my cheek gently. i pulled away, trying to catch my breath.