eleven- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:

saturday had finally came, the party was today. everyone was hyped for later on, it was barely 9 so i had a bunch of time left before i had to get ready, considering the party started at 8. mattia was making some tik toks meanwhile i was watching the society without him.

we ordered postmates and as always he had to take a picture of the bag and upload it on his instagram story. i'm always in the background starving because he takes forever to get the right picture, even though it's literally just a advertisement but you gotta get that dough somehow.

yesterday we cleaned the house a bit, just so it wasn't dirty when everyone comes. might as well just say our whole grade is coming, i wish i was kidding. the both of us knew there would be a mess tomorrow since it was a bunch of high school students in a big house alone. hopefully nothing breaks tonight, mrs.polibio would kill mattia.

"tonight should be interesting, ale and victoria are gonna be at the same place at the same time for the first time since they broken up" mattia says.

( yes i know i said vic wouldn't be in it but changed my mind)

"why did you guys invite her? ale's still kind of sensitive about it" i say as i finish my plate.

"we didn't, we invited taylor which is her friend. of course she would invite her, it's kind of a open party you know." he says as he gets up to throw away his plate, as well as mine.

"well they ended it on good terms so hopefully they don't tense up around each other, you know how easily ale gets pissed off." i say, we all know the little bit of anger issues ale has.

"ale will probably just try to avoid her, that's the first relationship he's been this hurt about." mattia says. it was true, ale still hasn't gotten fully over the break up. the both of them agreed on it, it hurt ale the most but he knew it was for the better.

the rest of the group was coming over at around 5 so get ready and chill until the party started. everything was already set up so we didn't have anything else to do.

mattia had air freshener prepared because he knew some people would be bringing their vapes and pens. no one drank anymore, it was mostly smoking.

mattia already knew what to do about the vapes and pens since he is a nicotine addict himself. he's been laying off it lately, which i'm so glad for. we love men with a healthy lung.

i've never did any of that, i've tried it but that's it. it's so nasty, the way it burns your throat ew. i stick to drinking, i know how to limit myself because i am a lightweight. haha make fun of me.

𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

the rest of the group had arrived, i was surprised because it was 5 o'clock on the dot. they're never early, we were all up in mattia's room.

"you guys had the whole house to yourself? for sure you guys did something." robert said, smirking at me and mattia.

"ew i would never." i say jokingly, mattia acts like as if he was crying.

"nah, we too innocent for that." mattia says, putting his arm around me.

i look over at him, "i don't think that applies to you." i say giving him a smirk.

we all let out a laugh, i started getting ready because i was actually gonna try on my makeup today. eyeshadow, eyeliner, lashes, everything. hopefully i don't mess up.

i pull out my makeup bag and start to do my makeup look. the boys still have enough time to hang out since they have it easy and can get ready in less than 10 minutes. me? not so much.

they invited josh richards, another big tik toker. it was the boys first time meeting him, they been wanting to plan something with him for the longest and he was gonna be in town at the same time as the party so they invited him.

the group knew girls would be all over him, especially since he hangs out with anthony and chase. everyone was obsessed with those three. i didn't have tik tok the time they were the most hyped on the app so i wasn't really hooked over them. that would be weird if i liked josh and then he would be coming over to my boyfriends house, what am i even saying.

i connect my bluetooth to the speaker and put on my playlist. mostly all the songs in there were put in by the boys, they have good music taste not even gonna cap.

A/N : 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 3𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝗐𝗎𝖺𝗁, 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽.