ten- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:

it was finally friday, meaning tomorrow was the party. alvaro's last party before he moves to florida, no one was really talking about the move. like alvaro said, he wanted his last month here to be filled with happy memories and not just us crying, so we listened.

the "boys" parties are known to get wild, at least that's what people have been telling me. it's a high school party so of course it's gonna get crazy. me and mattia were in charge of getting the food and drinks, mattia had asked his older friend if he could buy the drinks. me and mattia went half so we gave his friend the money and obviously we couldn't buy it because 16 year olds can't purchase alcohol.

school had already ended, the group was at mattias house. we were preparing for the party, mainly just putting the drinks and snacks we bought on display. mattias parents and his little brother had already left to their family vacation, not including mattia but he didn't care obviously.

i'm not gonna lie, i am kind of nervous for the party tomorrow. i still don't have anything to wear, i probably have to head to the mall real quick later but besides that, this is my first high school party like ever. i know, yOuRe a jUniOr aNd hAveNt bEen tO a ParTy?. i never was comfortable around my past friends enough to go out with them especially to a party, but now i have my group and i'm glad to say i'm very happy and comfortable around them so yeah this is my first high school party.

mattias parents were gonna be gone until monday so that means he has the whole house to himself, i'm staying with him for the weekend. my parents know and of course they gave me the talk but me and mattia are just getting into our relationship so naw.

mattia hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend but we basically are a couple. after the kiss the both of us knew we couldn't wait, we were ready so it kind of just started from there.

i had to go back to my house to get all my bags and everything i needed for the weekend. i had asked audrey if she could run to the mall with me real quick but she had already made plans with her new friends, whatever.

i got all my bags and said bye to my parents, although mattias house is like 5 minutes from my house. it wasn't a big distance so it wasn't a issue going over to his house.

"mattia, can you go to the mall with me real quick" i say while i drop my bags off in his room. it was big, way more space than mine.

"yeah, let me just put on a hoodie and shoes real quick" he says walking out of his bathroom shirtless, SHIRTLESS MAY I ADD.

"u-uh, ill wait for you in the living room." i say stuttering, trying not to make it obvious i was staring.

"you like what you see huh?" he says smirking at me. "shut up." i say while walking downstairs to his living room.

i was scrolling through my twitter feed, i tweeted out a few things. lots didn't know my twitter, only a few found it out so i didn't really have to hide anything on there. unlike instagram, we don't want the supporters knowing about us yet because we both know im gonna get a bunch of hate and right now i really don't wanna deal with that bullshit.

mattia finally came downstairs and grabbed his keys, i made sure that all the doors were locked since i knew he wouldn't even bother checking. my dad was always strict on that so i became a habit of mine.