eighteen- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚡 𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

the rest of the day was filled with stress, both me and mattia had to keep on declining all the false accusations being made up about our relationship. all our tagged was filled with the drama, it was impacting us a lot.

we had just gotten back to being happy and relaxed, and then all this drama came and turned us back to our starting point. we didn't want to go to school the next day, knowing we would get loads of questions asking about this.

i decided to just shut off my phone, escaping from social media and the drama it comes with. i digged in my backpack, getting out all my homework and notes i was supposed to study. i used that as an escape from all this drama.

audrey came in my room, asking me how everything got on the internet. i was as clueless as she was, i don't know anyone that would put this out there. mattias messaging the page to see who sent it in, of course he would keep it anonymous, he just needed to know who sent this in.

my parents have been gone since saturday, while i was at the party they got a call from work, meaning they had to leave and they'll be back who knows when. it's hard not having them around when all this stuff is happening, it's harder on me because i have to set a example for audrey. it's difficult for me to do that when social media comes in and mixes everything up. this was supposed to stay private, we kept it private, we didn't talk much or talk loud when we were speaking about it together.

i went back to studying my history notes, trying to keep the drama out of my mind and focus on school. i took a little more than a hour before i finished up everything, then going back to my phone. everything had cooled down a bit but was still fired up.

--

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 <3
the page told me who it is and they don't even go to school with us
they don't even live in new jersey
did you post anything on ur finsta or like anywhere else?

𝘀𝗮𝘃 🤍
no i haven't posted it anywhere
i wanted to keep everything private for this exact reason
the boys wouldn't tell anyone they know how words can get twisted around

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 <3
let's just hope everything cools down by tomorrow
we're gonna get a shit load of questions tm fuck
well i mean they took down the post so that's something ig

𝘀𝗮𝘃 🤍
well that's something atleast
n e ways i'm gonna take a shower and gts
goodnight tia' ❣️

--

i got everything set for tomorrow, my outfit, and put everything back into my backpack just so i wouldn't forget anything in the morning. i went to go take a shower and then went straight to bed, not even bothering to glance at my phone. tomorrow was gonna be a shit show.

A/N: UM THANK U SM FOR 10K READS WOWOW. also how would y'all feel about a alejandro book next 😉 i've been active this weekend hope you guys are enjoying the chapters. i feel like the book is so bad why are you guys liking it i'm so bad at writing 😔😔 but i'm probably gonna write 2 more and then gts , have a goodnight or day 🤍🤍