three- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸:

we walked into our second period, history. at my old schools, i was pretty good at history so i hope i can keep that going here.

i go through the same routine, introducing myself to the teacher and class, finding out where i sit, catch up on what they've learned. in this class, i don't sit by kairi or any of his friends which was kind of a bummer but i'll be fine.

kairi introduces me to alejandro, who looks a lot like benny rodriguez. the group and i share some interests with each other and we all get along pretty well.

i learned they also are on the soccer team, i've played for the girls soccer team in my past schools so i asked if there was still tryouts or any way i could tryout for the team.

"i'll talk to coach and see if tryouts are still going on" kairi says. "thanks, i really want to join soccer here so i can have atleast something to keep me busy" i say.

it was the same routine for every class, introduce myself yeah yeah yeah. i had all my classes with kairi and mattia so that was pretty cool, it was time for lunch.

"hey come sit with us at our table!" kairi says pulling me to his groups table. (a/n: ale is single in this story so vic won't be in it.) we head over to the table, i end up sitting next to mattia and across from kairi.

"hey wanna go get some food i'm kind of hungry and i don't wanna leave you alone with... them" mattia says looking over at the rest of the table.

"yeah i was getting kind of hungry" i said, it was true, last period my stomach was rumbling so loud i had to dig in my backpack so the class didn't hear it.

the both of us got up and went over to the lunch line, there was a group of girls sitting at a table right next to the line. i felt their eyes staring at me and then i heard,

"first kairi now him" obviously they were talking about me. i wanted to say something but i left it alone.

mattia had overheard them, "don't listen to them, they're just mad im hanging out with you and not them" he says looking back at the girls and giving them a stare. they all went quiet.

we got our food and headed back to the table. i didn't realize that i was the only girl at the table, i get along with boys better, girls are too much drama for me.

i begin to eat my food and scroll through instagram, me and mattia were both sharing our memes with each other. we were laughing so hard that mattia spat his water everywhere on the table. we gained stares from everyone in the cafeteria but it didn't phase us, lunch was actually pretty decent.

it was finally the end of the school day, so far this school isn't bad.

kairi asked if i wanted to go with him to go talk to the coach about me trying out, of course i wanted to be there with him when he asked so i texted my sister to come meet me and kairi at the field.

sista😗🤍

𝙨𝙖𝙫🥱
can you come meet me at the soccer field, i need to ask about trying out for the team. thanks ur the best 😙