thirteen- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:

savannah had just left to go pick up audrey from her house, i needed to use the restroom bad so i went up to mine since the hallway restroom was occupied.

as i was leaving my restroom, jenna comes into my my room. i notice her coming closer to me, only a few inches away from me.

"jenna back up, ion know what you're doing." i say trying to push her away from me.

"tia you know you still love me and want me, fuck savannah she's just a rebound." she says pulling me closer to her.

"yo get the fuck off of me, savannah's a way better girlfriend than you'd ever be. nobody wants your bitchass here." i say grabbing her wrist and pulling her away from me.

without caution, her lips connect to mine. i wanted to throw up, i was so angry. i tried to pull her off of me but it was too late. there was savannah, standing at the doorway.

"sav baby it's not what it looks like please let me explain." i say pushing jenna off of me.

she didn't say anything, she grabbed her purse and took off.

i just fucking cheated on her.

"jenna get the fuck out of my house now." i say, veins popping out of my forehead due to frustration.

"now that she's gone we can have a fun time." she says trying her hardest to push me onto the bed, i didn't allow it.

"get the fuck out now." i say, raising my voice to the highest. she notices how angry i was, she's the reason i've lost the girl i loved since the start.

she quickly goes downstairs and leaves with jess, i go downstairs. tears starting to form in my eyes since i didn't know what to do. i found the boys and sat down in the only open chair.

i wasn't talking, they tried to start a conversation with me but i blocked everything out. i just ruined the best relationship. kairi notices my change of mood but turns his attention to the notifications on his phone.

"i gotta go, there's a uh emergency." kairi says, looking over at me when he says emergency. he walks out of the house, i need to tell him before savannah tells him, then i'm gonna seem like a heartless person. i never would want to hurt savannah, i tried my best to not let it happen. what the fuck am i gonna do.

i'm guessing alejandro saw how down i was because he pulls me into my room.

"mattia what's up with you, you look like you wanted to fight jenna. what happened?" he says as i look down.

"jenna kissed me." i say under my breath.

"what?" he says, i spoke so low he didn't understand what i said.

"i fucking cheated on savannah. jenna kissed me, i tried pushing her off of me but i was too late." i say, trying my hardest not to let a tear fall down.

"shit, she's gonna need time to go through this so just wait for a little and explain the situation. don't rush her, it'll be fine tia. jennas such a bitch for that what the fuck." ale says.

"i know, i was using the restroom and she just barged into my room. i guess i'll give her time, it just hurts. i want to be with her and i ruined it." i say, sitting down on my bed.

the party was still going on, i didn't feel like being down there. i told ale he could go back downstairs and be with rest of the boys, it's better if i'm alone. just so i can realize what this all means, are we done? will she ever even talk to me? i don't even know if i want to know the answers to those.

i know alejandro said to give her time but i couldn't help it. i tried ringing her, texted her a couple of times but no reply, nothing. i don't know what i excepted, she saw me and jenna kiss. i don't even want to go back to school, i have all my classes with her.

i was looking around my room until i spot her belongings that she had kept here. now this is when it started to hit me, just yesterday we were the happiest we could be.

this party was supposed to be alvaro's last and it was supposed to be the best one yet. i ruined it for both me and savannah, i didn't wanna tell anyone else right now since the rest of them were having a good time enjoying theirselves.

i went under my covers and started to doze off, i didn't want to think about it anymore.

A/N: 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖺. 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖪 𝖴 𝖦𝖴𝖸𝖲 𝖲𝖬 𝖥𝖮𝖱 4𝖪 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖲𝖲𝖲 𝖨 𝖶𝖴𝖵 𝖴 𝖠𝖫𝖫. 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝗂 𝗀𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗍𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗐 𝗈𝗈𝗉𝗌, 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝖿 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 1𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 2 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌. 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽.