five- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸:

it's been a week since i've started school here in jersey, everything was going pretty good. i made the girls soccer team which i literally screamed at when i saw the final list.

me and the boys have gotten way closer to each other, today we're all going over to mattias house to chill and just talk with eachother.

i've also met some of their other friends, robert and roshaun. alvaros been acting kind of weird lately and everyones noticed, he's the one that made the plans for today so maybe he'll tell us what's up. i just hope nothings wrong.

my sister actually has gotten closer to the boys too, they never call her by her name just "savannah's little sister" but she's fine with that. i mean she literally adores all of them, so why wouldn't she be fine with it.

it was getting close to the end of the school day so i started to pack up, my classes were pretty chill, just a lot of homework. having mattia and kairi with me is a huge difference because last wednesday both of them were absent and i literally had no one else, it was so humiliating.

i was their "uber driver", so everyone had to manage to fit in the back of my car. it was roshaun, alvaro, ale, mattia, kai, and robert. alvaro, kai, and ale had to sit on the others lap since they were the shortest of the group. once again i felt mattias eyes staring at me through the rear-view window, we both knew we have feelings for each other but we don't want to rush things. we both want a friendship built up before going into a relationship, we both talked about it. i know, you're probably like iTs oNly bEeN a WeEk, but i cant help myself i cant control my feelings especially involving mattia, i wish i could.

we arrive at mattias house, "MOVE I NEED TO TAKE A SHIT" ale says sprinting towards the front door.

they all head inside and i wait for my sister, you might think it's weird that she's tagging along with us but as i said she's built a bond with these boys so nothing was awkward between her and the group.

alvaro just wasn't himself at all last week, he still isn't. he's always so bubbly and giggly and lately he's just been quiet and spaced out, we're all worried about him but we don't wanna push it.

"hi mr.polibio, mrs.polibio" i say giving them a smile and shaking their hand. they've met me a couple of times since we've came to mattias house frequently.

"hi savannah!" they say giving me a hug, i wait for my sister to say hi and we head up to mattias room.

alejandros already back from the restroom and he's now on live, i try to quickly walk by but everyone notices me,

" why is savannah there"
"omg is she there alone with all boys"
"what a hoeeee"
"she want the whole crew shawty brave"

"guys i'm not gonna take your tiktok boyfriends chill well maybe one of them but that's it" i say laughing towards the camera.

"yeah ew i would never date savannah she's a sister to me, that one is named m- SIKE." ale says, giving them a disgusted look. mattias bed was out of the frame, he was already laying down so i just sat down by him. he pulls me closer to him, almost cuddling but alvaro gets up.

"guys i have something to tell you, i cant hold it in anymore" alvaro says, looking like he was about to breakdown in tears.

"my dad got a job offer in florida and um we're moving there next month" he says letting out a tear.

alejandro quickly ends the live, knowing everyone heard him. everyone's faces dropped, mattia was on the verge of crying.

"alvaro please tell me you're joking" alejandro says hoping it will be a prank.

"no i'm serious, we move november 8th" he says, tears streaming down his face. it was october 10th, we only had a month left with alvaro. none of us could believe it, we all got up to hug him. we stayed like that for a good 2 minutes until alvaro spoke up,

"i don't want my last month here to be sad, come on let's throw a party, let's do crazy shit" he says wiping his tears away. everyone starts laughing,

"alright bet this saturday we'll have a party, my parents and brother will be out of town." mattia says, making eye contact with me but quickly looking away.

we all start planning on who's bringing what, what time, and everyone was already letting their friends know. i didn't have anyone else to tell since.. they were my only friends.... oh well.

the party was going to be on saturday here at mattias house, it's starting at 7 which means this party is gonna last for like the whole night. now i have to go find something to wear because i literally have no dresses or "dressy" clothes in my closet, it's pure hoodies and sweats. that means i have to go to the mall but i don't know who to ask to go with me, i didn't wanna go alone because that'll just be awkward. i'll probably just ask audrey to go with me, she picks out the best outfits, another benefit of having her as a sister.

alejandro goes back on live and explains to the fans what just happened, many were sad at the fact alvaro was moving, everyone was. ale tells them about the meet and greet alvaro wants to host at one of the local malls. many were already asking which mall and what day, alvaro wanted everyone to come including me. i wasn't really sure how to feel about going,

"do they even like me, i doubt they wanna meet me" i ask everyone.

"guys comment below if you want sav to go with us to the meet & greet" ale asked the live.

comments came flooding in, many of them said "YESS PLS" and there was only a few that said no but they didn't really effect me.

"okay fine i'll go," i say smiling towards the camera. me and mattia hop on the bed again and this time we actually are cuddling, butterflies started flooding my stomach.

"awe guys look, start making your ship edits now" ale says facing the phone towards us.

"ALEE" both me and mattia scream at him, laughing. alejandro shows us the comments and ... oh my

"I KNEW IT"
"sav and mattia>>>"
"omg yes they look so cute"
"ew"
"bitch what"
"IM GONNA GO CRY NOW"
"okay they're actually cute together"
"uhm"

we both start smiling at each other, i know i said i wanted to wait but at this moment i wanted to just call him mine already.