twenty-three- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

i've been thinking about me and savannah's relationship the whole night, i was ready. this relationship brought everything to me, it made me realize that things will eventually work out. i missed her, the way she smiled when i made a dumb joke, her little snores when she slept, the way she would cuddle up against me when it was time to sleep. i hadn't been this attached to a girl until she came into my life, crazy to believe that if she wouldn't have moved here, i wouldn't be the person i am today.

i bettered myself for her, in past relationships i always broke the girls heart, not letting that happen to her. i taught myself how to respect and realize not everything will go the way i want to. realizing that arguments do happen and the both of you can resolve it, i used to think if you got in a argument that was it. i used to be the stubborn one in the relationship, trying to pick a fight if i wanted too.

but with savannah i couldn't do that, she was something different. she was too pure for me to hurt her, but yet i still did. it still hurts me knowing i caused her pain and hurt, knowing that tears in her eyes were caused because of me.

i think it was the day, the day i would finally tell her i couldn't wait, that i needed her back. if she doesn't feel the same, i would still have to wait but i just needed to let it out to her. i've been holding in it since the day she forgave me, just wanting to be with her instantly after.

i was gonna do it right before school, i would text her to meet me at my locker and talk to her there. usually there's rarely anyone around my locker, especially in the morning so i wasn't worried about anyone overhearing us. although i should be caution since what happened when we made up, i was still confused on to how that got out.

i was debating whether or not i should do it, i was nervous, what if i'm rushing her. i want her to take her time but personally i can't, i tried and tried to just wait but my inpatient ass cant do so.

i got to school way earlier than usual, trying to get there before most arrived. rarely anyone comes early, which was better for me. normally savannah gets here early so i wasn't worried about her being late.

i texted her to meet me at my locker, she responded with an okay. hopefully i don't freak her out because when guys say " i have something to tell you" it's usually not a good thing.

as i was scrolling through instagram, i see her come around the corner. i shifted against my locker uncomfortably, not knowing if this was the right thing to do.

"what's up?" she said, coming towards me.

i looked around, i couldn't do this in the halls. i spotted the janitors closet that's right beside my locker, grabbing ahold of her wrist and taking her with me.

it was a tiny space, leaving the both of us squished up against each other.

"sorry but i cant wait no more, i miss you. i tried to wait longer bu-." i was cut off by her lips.

the butterflies in my stomach were non-stop, i missed her. i got a hold of her waist, pulling her closer than she already was. my thumb caressing her cheek, admiring everything about her.

it was getting heated, she pulled away before we went deeper into the kiss.

the both of us were in a daze, we realized that we were ready to start again.

"i'm ready." she said, interfering her hand with mine. we're back, the smile on my face couldn't get any bigger.

"let's head out of here before they catch us in here." she says, forgetting the fact that we were in a janitors closet.

as we exited the closet, students were piled up in the halls. of course everyone is in the exact same hallway we were hiding in, just our luck. many stared, looking away quickly and resuming to talk amongst each other. i just hoped no rumors would start, with the littlest information people still try to make up shit, and yet people still believe them.

the both of us walked to our first period, hand in hand. i've never been as happy as i was right now, knowing that i got her back, everything worked out as i wanted too. she was my happy place.