Chapter 3: Hogsmeade

This chapter is long...

The picture doesn't make much sense...

I haven't really proofread this...

I hope it's alright ^^"

---------------------

A few days later, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin were outside. Jin was about to leave with all the third and fourth years to Hogsmeade, but Yoongi and Hoseok weren't allowed to go.

Jin ran a hand through his hair and gave Professor McGonagall a look. The lady, in turn, gave him a disappointed – and might I say disgusted – frown.

"Mister Kim, you know that doesn't work on teachers. Yoongi can't come along, even if you flip your hair."

"It doesn't work on anyone, really." Hoseok mumbled, watching as his fourteen-year-old friend thought he could seduce a teacher to get Yoongi to come along.

"But Professor! You know his parents can't sign the form for him!" Jin complained to Professor McGonagall.

Hoseok was too young to go to Hogsmeade, so that's why he wasn't allowed to go, but Yoongi had a different problem. He didn't have anyone to sign his forms for him.

"I know that, Mister Kim. Unfortunately, the rules are so that no student can go on the trip to Hogsmeade without a form signed by parents or guardian." McGonagall replied, a look of pity on her face. "I am sorry, Yoongi."

Yoongi had his eyes fixated on his shoes, but he nodded in understanding. McGonagall then left and joined the group of students behind them.

Jin huffed and started mumbling things under his breath before turning back to Yoongi. His frustrated frown was replaced by a worried face, as was Hoseok's.

"Hyung...?" Hoseok asked carefully.

"I'm fine." Yoongi said through gritted teeth. Hoseok and Jin could see that his hands were balled to fists.

"You can go, hyung." Yoongi said to Jin.

Jin was hesitant about leaving, but he nodded because Yoongi seemed very serious and he didn't want to argue with the younger. "Alright. I'll see you guys at dinner tonight."

Hoseok awkwardly watched as Jin left them and joined the group. He turned back to Yoongi, but saw that the boy was already walking- no, stomping back into the castle.

"Yoongi- wait!" Hoseok exclaimed, running after the angry boy. "Where are you going?"

"What do you think? I'm joining them, of course." Yoongi replied without turning to look at Hoseok.

"But-"

"I can't go with them to Hogsmeade without a signed form." Yoongi said, looking over his shoulder with a smirk. "They never said anything about going on my own."

Yoongi continued walking and Hoseok stood there for a moment, dumbfounded by Yoongi's words. Then he snapped back to reality as he realized that Yoongi had to know a way into Hogsmeade without anyone seeing him! That meant...

"Hyung! Can I come with you?"

Yoongi didn't reply, only waved him over. Hoseok grinned, knowing the gesture meant he could come along. He ran to Yoongi happily and walked next to him, looking up at his hyung.

"Thanks for letting me join you." He grinned, his smile radiating like the sun. Yoongi gave him a soft smile.

"Of course, I wouldn't just leave you there." Yoongi replied with a shrug.