Chapter 8: Suspicion but no Answers...

This...isn't the best chapter I've written...I don't really have an excuse, I tried my best but it didn't work out as I wanted to...

Still, I hope you'll enjoy reading it :)

---------------------

Jin burst into the library, looking around and trying to find his friends. As soon as he saw the three familiar heads of Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin, he grinned. He knew they would be there!

"Guys! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you." He said dramatically, as if he hadn't known straight away where the boys would be.

Jimin almost jumped up in surprise, staring at Jin with big eyes. Jungkook, on the other hand, had already heard his brother's footsteps from the hallway and looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" the maknae asked in a whisper, giving his brother a knowing look that told him to speak more quietly.

Jin got the message, but couldn't help but roll his eyes. "I'm here because I forgot to tell you something yesterday." He whispered. "It's about the research we did. About Taehyung."

There was no hesitation.

The three second-years looked at each other before getting up from their chairs and packing their stuff. Of course, they wouldn't discuss something like that in the library. The four of them walked through the hallways to find a spot outside – it was Saturday so they didn't have any classes to get ready for – where they could talk.

"Shouldn't we find Yoongi-hyung and the others too?" Jimin asked, eyes instinctively searching the corridors for his friends.

"I'll tell them after they get back." Jin mumbled.

"Where are they, then?" Namjoon asked, looking at Jimin.

"Yoongi-hyung is sleeping in-"

"It's two in the afternoon..." Jungkook deadpanned.

"-and Hoseokie and Taehyungie are at the Quidditch field, because Hufflepuff is playing against Gryffindor this aftern- wait, shouldn't you two be practicing?" Jimin stopped himself, looking at the two Gryffindors next to him. "The game is in a few hours!"

"Ohh, we practiced more than enough yesterday." Jin waved it off.

"A little over-confident, hyung?" Jungkook smirked.

"Always." Jin replied with exactly the same smirk.

Jimin and Namjoon laughed and shook their heads at the two brothers. A few minutes later they found the right spot; a bench that held a view on the lake.

"Alright, what's the news?" Jungkook asked, already sitting down. His legs were still too small for him to be able to reach the ground when he sat on benches like these, so he swung them happily.

"So, I went to ask around if anyone had seen suspicious people that night Taehyung disappeared, right?"

The three second-years nodded.

"Well, my friend Jacob said he'd seen something, but he didn't think it was very suspicious, because it was someone he knew." Jin said, crossing his arms. "He saw one of the professors was outside, heading in the same direction as Taehyung."

"A professor?" Jimin asked incredulously.

"Which one?" Jungkook asked.

"Must've been Longbottom, he's almost always outside." Namjoon said.

"Maybe it was the Quidditch coach? She's usually outside too." Jimin suggested.

"Could've been Trelawney too, you never know wh-" Jungkook mumbled.