Chapter 29: Final

SIKE!! This is the last chapter, teehee~

It's not really proofread though ahahaha

Thank you all for reading this book <3 truly, I was surprised by the number of people who wanted to read this sequel after the first book ended. I hope you guys will also like the third book (^.^) I'll let you know when I publish it here <3

See you guys in the third book~

---------------------

The boys had never been at the Ministry before. Jin remembered his dad asking him once if he wanted to come with him, but he had declined. Not even Namjoon had been there before, and his parents spent a big part of their time at the Ministry for their newly invented spells and whatnot.

So now that they had used floo powder to get to the building hidden from the Muggles, it was for the first time that they laid their eyes on the enormous greenish-themed hall where wizards and witches were rushing to get to their departments.

Jimin stayed close to Jin and held onto his sleeve, the eldest being the only one who wasn't nervous. Jungkook held onto Jin's other arm, the eleven-year-old so scared he was shaking.

It was only two days after the dragon had destroyed Hogwarts and Jungkook had slept through the entire first day. He was still shaky from the events and knowing that the Mins had been arrested and sent to Azkaban was the only thing that calmed him down. But not much...he was jumpy and scared half of the time.

Namjoon's father had come along with the boys, having taken the task of guiding them to the hearing. Taehyung's parents were Muggles, but they too had come. They had been informed about the situation and it was only fair that they would see the trial of their eldest son.

"Remember, boys, don't speak before it's your turn to be called as a witness." Namjoon's father said.

Hoseok gulped. "W-We'll be called as witnesses?"

"Oh no, we'll have to sit in that big chair with everyone watching us..." Yoongi groaned.

"We have to, guys." Namjoon said. "How else can we convince them Taehyung is innocent? If we don't come forward as witnesses they won't let us speak."

Namjoon had a good point and it was supported by his father nodding firmly.

"But not all of you will have to." Namjoon's father added. "As long as the hearing goes well, most of you won't have to come forward at all." 

Jimin looked to his left where he saw someone sell – or was it hand out? – the Daily Prophet, the headlines giving him a pang in his chest.

"The Daily Prophet, ladies and gentlemen, anyone The Daily Prophet? Hogwarts, burned to the ground, what will become of the school?"

Jimin gulped, images of the crumbling castle flashing before his eyes. Hogwarts...would be fine, right? There had to be some sort of spell, the teachers had to have something they could use to build the castle again, right?

Taehyung's parents stayed silent the entire time, not having any idea where they were or what they were supposed to do. They just followed Namjoon's father, the only wizard they truly trusted right now.

They walked toward the elevators, which looked slightly confusing to most of the boys. Why did they have handles hanging from the ceiling?

As soon as the elevator moved, they knew why.

Jin fell flat on his face when the elevator shot backward instead of up or down. Hoseok screeched and clamped onto Namjoon, who had luckily grabbed a hold of the handles in time. Jimin and Jungkook had fallen along with Jin, because they were holding his arms. Meanwhile, Yoongi stood still, none of the movements affecting him. It was like he was a rock, really.