Chapter 4: Back at Hogwarts

After the whole situation with the Zouwu in Hogsmeade, Hoseok and Yoongi had been able to sneak back to Hogwarts before any of the professors found them. They had gone straight to the Hufflepuff common room, where they knew the other four boys would be hanging out.

"You're not going to believe this!" Hoseok exclaimed as soon as he walked in.

Sure enough Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook were sprawled over the big comfy couches, all three of them reading.

"Oh? Where is Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, looking around the room.

"He's not going to prank us, is he?" Yoongi said with a warning voice for if Taehyung was in hearing distance.

"Nah, he went to Professor Sprout for some questions about homework about an hour ago." Jungkook said, closing his book and putting it to the side. "So, what are we not going to believe?"

"There was a Zouwu in Hogsmeade!!" Hoseok exclaimed, attracting the attention of all the other Hufflepuffs, who curiously joined the group of boys.

"What, how is that possible?"

"Was it really as big as an elephant?"

"Weren't you scared??"

Yoongi shushed all of them with an annoyed look, muttering something along the lines of 'those Hufflepuffs never shut up'.

"The biggest question might be how you two were in Hogsmeade." Namjoon said, also closing his book. He had a stern look on his face as he looked at his two best friends. "You weren't allowed to go, were you?"

"Oh pfffft." Yoongi said, waving with his hand. "I wasn't allowed to go with them, but they never said I wasn't allowed to go on my own."

At least half of the Hufflepuffs had their mouths wide open in disbelief. They would never dare to do something like that! But the disbelief was also directed at Hoseok...because he did dare to go!

"So what happened with the Zouwu?" Dan asked, leaning his elbows on the couch.

"Who are you again?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow. Hoseok immediately jabbed him in the side with his elbow.

"Don't be rude, hyung! That's Dan, he's my friend!"

"You have friends?" Yoongi asked with a teasing smirk, but he didn't realize he had hit a nerve. Hoseok's face fell and a pout formed on his face. He didn't give Yoongi any time to apologize as he walked straight out of the common room and into the sleeping quarters.

Yoongi looked back at his three friends on the couch and rubbed the back of his neck. "I said something wrong, didn't I?"

Namjoon glared at him, as did Jimin. Jungkook, on the other hand, looked at his hyung with disappointment on his face, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi sighed.

"You go tell him. It's not our feelings you hurt." Namjoon said.

"Yeah...okay...we'll tell you about the Zouwu in a bit."

Yoongi looked away and walked toward the sleeping quarters. All the other Hufflepuffs in the common room had settled down, feeling the tense atmosphere and leaving the three boys who were left on the couch.

Yoongi knew exactly where Hoseok's part of the sleeping quarters was, because he and the others had been taking care of him when he was sick a few days ago.

He walked towards the bed in the left corner and he could already see the boy curled up in his blanket.

Hoseok looked up when he heard footsteps and groaned when he realized it was Yoongi. "Hyung, please go away."