Chapter 6: Quidditch Time?

Yoongi stared at the wounds on Taehyung's arm. Slowly, his hands balled into fists.

"Who the fuck-"

"Yoongi! Language!" Jin hissed, smacking the Slytherin's back.

"Whom the fuck-"

"Dear god, that is not what I meant..." Jin sighed dramatically. "Stop cursing, there are innocent children in here that don't need to hear your constant cussing."

"Well pardon me, I was just showing how horrified I feel about this situation, alright?" Yoongi snapped. If he didn't show his feelings, his friends would scold him, and now that he did, they were still scolding him. Ugh.

Jin rolled his eyes and Jimin gave his fellow Slytherin a sympathetic smile.

Just then, Jungkook ran into the Great Hall, totally distressed.

"Hyungs!! Hyungs, I did something terribly stupid!"

Jin raised an eyebrow at his brother and was already worried. Meanwhile Taehyung pulled back his sleeve over his arm to hide the wound. He didn't want anyone else to see it and ask questions.

"Don't worry, Jungkook-ah, I know just the right thing to do. I have a shovel in my room." Yoongi said to the boy.

Jungkook stopped running when he got to where his hyungs were sitting at the Gryffindor table. He looked at Yoongi. "Wha- wait a second, what do you think I did?"

"That doesn't matter. No one will ever know." Yoongi replied with a creepy grin, teasing the maknae.

"Yah! Shut it, you!" Jin said, smacking Yoongi once again. "Jungkook, tell us what you did."

"I wrote down Hoseok's name for the try-outs for Quidditch." Jungkook said, followed by a gulp. "He's gonna kill me."

"Wha- why did you write down his name?" Namjoon asked. He was quietly reading and ignoring his idiot friends at the table, but had looked up as soon as Jungkook had appeared.

"And why would he kill you?" Jin asked.

"He might have specifically told me he didn't want to join the team?" Jungkook said with a nervous laugh. "And I might have told people he was a great flyer so he had to join the team?"

"And they believed you?" Namjoon chuckled. "Remember how Hoseok's broomstick didn't even move on his first day last year?"

"Yours hit you in the face and you can fly well enough." Jungkook retorted.

Namjoon gasped in betrayal, but Jungkook ignored it and he turned to Jin. "He's going to kill me, hyung. You have to protect me."

"Jungkook, Hoseok would never get angry over something like that." Taehyung chuckled, his boxy grin on his face. "He's super nice!"

"But why would you sign him up when he told you he didn't want to?" Jin asked, a stern look on his face.

"I-I just thought it would be a good chance for him t-to make friends..." Jungkook stuttered, nervously eyeing the entrance to the hall. Any second now a fuming Hoseok could storm through the doors.

Jin's face softened. Of course he knew his younger brother's intentions were good. The kid meant well, but it still wasn't very considerate of him.

"Just explain it to him that you meant well and face the consequences, Kookie."

"B-But what if he hates me?" Jungkook said, a pout on his face.

"He won't hate you." Taehyung said reassuringly. "Don't worry."