Chapter 21: Transfiguration

This maaaayy be a slight filler chap...oh well ^^" hope you'll enjoy it anyway~

---------------------

It was about three weeks later that Abigail started popping up again.

Where she would first disappear like she was never there as soon as Taehyung walked inside the room, she would now pop up out of nowhere, startling both Taehyung and those who were with him. 

However, none of the other students noticed. It was always just Taehyung and his friends.

Taehyung couldn't help but think she was up to something. She didn't talk to him, didn't even try to, but her eyes were always on him. It was freaking him out.

Yoongi and Hoseok, on the other hand, were glad that they could finally keep an eye on Abigail again. It had been a difficult and – to Yoongi's dislike – tiring job, but now that she didn't seem to run away anymore, it was easy to watch her.

And they had told Taehyung that it didn't look like Abigail was up to something at all. They'd spied on her for the past week and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"Nothing really has changed, has it? She's still creepily obsessed with you. Only now, from a distance." Yoongi said as the three boys walked through the corridor, heading towards their next classes.

"Still...something doesn't feel right..." Taehyung muttered, eyes unfocused as he was deep in thought.

Hoseok patted his shoulder and gave him a sympathetic smile, though Taehyung didn't pay enough attention to notice.

The trio walked around a corner, where Yoongi's Charms class was about to start. Yoongi said his goodbyes, mumbling a quick 'take care of Taehyung' at Hoseok before heading inside the classroom. Taehyung and Hoseok waved at him until he got embarrassed – the door to the classroom was still open and the other students could see the two Hufflepuffs – and then they left, laughing with the satisfaction of teasing their friend.

The two boys headed towards the left wing of the castle, where they soon enough found their Transfiguration classroom.

"Did you do the homework?" Taehyung asked Hoseok.

"I had hoped you did." Hoseok snickered.

"It was no written homework, Hobi." Taehyung pouted. "You should pay more attention, we had to practice the new spell we learned!"

"A-Ah...I see...oh well, hehe." Hoseok laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

The two of them walked inside the classroom and sat down at their desks. The classroom had seemed nearly empty, but as soon as they sat down, Abigail was somehow there, at the right side of the class. She was reading from the textbook as if she'd been there all the time.

It confused the two boys, but they shrugged before both of them started drawing on a piece of parchment while waiting for the class to start. They used an easy charm to let the pictures move around the paper, something Jin had taught them at the beginning of this year.

Both of them were giggling and drawing until the sound of a book slamming on a desk was heard from the front of the class and the boys both snapped their heads up in surprise.

"Morning, class. Professor McGonagall had to leave for a meeting, so I'm taking over today's Transfiguration classes."

Taehyung gulped and looked at Hoseok anxiously.

"What's Crawford doing here?!" he whisper-yelled. He'd easily managed to avoid the teacher for weeks now and his fear of the man had subsided, but now that the man was right in front of Taehyung, the boy panicked.