Chapter 4

Deanna

It was now 5:20pm.

Naglalakad na ako pabalik sa kotse.

Kakagaling ko lang sa flower shop at  Donut house dito sa Iza Mall.

I bought a bouquet of sunflowers for my wife.

Last week ko pa yata siya last na nabigyan nito.

I also bought a box of donuts for my children.

Medyo limited ang mga pwedeng ipasalubong sa mga anak namin.
Tig-isa lang ang ipapakain ni Love  nito for sure. Pasado ang donuts kay misis, pero isa lang ang allowed niya. Favorite na nila to pero once a week lang puwede. Tapos they have to gulp water after.

I am now driving my car home.

Kaninang umaga nung nag-enrol si Jema ay parang gusto kong magbago ng isip.

Those eyes of the people staring at her. 🙄

Marami pa rin ang nakakakilala sa kanya dahil sa mga reruns ng napakarami niyang pinagbidahang teleserye noon.

Haay,

Perks of having a lovely and famous wife.

I know, I know.

Time to loosen up a little. Alam kong medyo mahigpit ako sa kanya.

This past few years, I never let my guard down. As much as possible I don't allow her to go outside the villa kahit may mga guards pa siya.

Buti na lang hindi talaga siya mahilig gumala.

She is really a home buddy.

That time when Manong Jerry's son attempted to take her away from me, it made me anxious regarding the people  that surrounds us.

When she almost died in Chicago, that made me realized our  connection.

We are a team.

We fight together

I will really die if she had surrendered.

When I left the contest years ago, I said to myself that I love her.

When I knocked her door in Laguna after five years, I said to myself I will never let her go again.

When we first made love I said to myself that I devout her.

When she was taken away from me, I said to myself that I will murder any one who will do this to her again.

When we got married I knew then that she was the greatest risk I've ever taken, and the greatest reward.

(pahiram lang ng line)

When she lost her heartbeat for a minute and as I watched the doctor doing a CPR on her, I said to myself that if God will grant her a second life, I will promise that I will love her not only  for as long as we both shall live, but even after it.

I will not allow, even death to tear us apart.

Alam kong napraning ako as in, kakaprotect at kakaalaga sa kanya, pero she was always patient.

She knows where I'm coming from.

Getting her back to school again is my decision.

Aside from getting a degree, I wanted her to explore.

In her individual life, there's still a lot of mystery to unravel.

I want her horizons to expand while she's learning.