Chapter 11

Deanna

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Take it easy Jessica!

What am I gonna do!?

She is now burning with fury!

Do I really have no choice like what Lea said?!

Do I really have to tell her?

Knowing my wife, the first thing she will do is to go straight to that Allona De Villa.

Nung araw na yun na hinarang ko ang sasakyan ni Jema, nung gabi rin na yun ay dumating ang araw na kinakatakutan ko.

Tinawagan ako ni Lea at pinapunta sa labas ng village. Nakita ko ang bugbog saradong lalaki na siya mismong nagsabi sa akin ng balak ng mga De Villa sa akin.

Tangina talaga nila eh.

Di pa rin sila matahimik!

Sa akin pa rin sinisisi ang mga kamalasang nangyari sa kanila.

They cannot accept the fact that Alexis lost that municipal seat because of his own wrongdoing.

Kung tinanggap niya na lang ng maayos na ako ang mahal ni Jema at hindi siya, as what a real gentleman should, things could have turn out differently.

Nanalo naman ang kuya niya sa higher office but of course it is harder for them to manage all that business under the table.

Little bird told me that the newly seated mayor is currently unraveling all those illegalities that were made by the previous administration.

Last term na rin ni Senator De Villa kaya nanganganib na maputol ang political regime nila.

Hindi ba puwedeng sisihin nila si Alexis for those foolishness that he did after their break up?

I was right all along.

I was right for being so careful.

Sa isang banda lang ako nagkamali.

Kay Lea.

Man! Had she not been that vigilant, my wife could have taken away right on the tip of my nose.

I wanted Lea's capture to be in jail but she has another idea.

She suggested that he should be set free. We arranged necessary police records so that he can never set foot on Cebu again, together with his family na kasama pala niyang 'pumasyal' dito.

His wife was so ashamed when they are signing those agreements in the police station. Sigurado akong bugbog sarado siya pagbalik nila ng Cordillera Administrative Region.

Lea said that the De Villas have to know that we are impenetratable. Na hindi sila basta na lang makakalusot sa amin.

And the best form of bragging is to make their dog go home with its tail in between its leg.

Lea is such a gem. Napahanga niya ako ng sobra. She was very furious but she is calm. She suggested other things like teaching other guards with basic 'guarding techniques', and having  radios which can make their work easier.

I agreed to all of her necessary improvements. She was now leading all the guards. Their original head served as her assistant.

Nagulat nga ako nung pumayag agad eh. Alam nila siguro na highly skilled talaga si Lea.