Chapter 20

Azalea

"Ano po yun Boss?"

Have I gone deaf or something?

"Sabi ko, habang nasa Laguna kami, bantayan mo muna si Jho. May tao kasing sumusunod-sunod sa kanya. All you have to do is secure that she is safe when she leaves  and returns to her house."

Fuck.

Fire me instead please!

"Wala ka bang sasabihin? Any comments? Violent reactions?"

Can I be violent with her Boss?

"Can I go with you instead Boss? Pwede po bang iba na lang magbantay sa kanya?"

Please Boss! Let me come with you!

"Mas kailangan ka kasi ni Jho dito."

😑😑😑

"Sino po ba yung stalker niya Boss?"

Who in the right mind would stalk that brat?

"That's for you to find out."

What? Like no lead or something?

This will be one hell of a week.

For the first time, I will work with something I was just forced to do.

I sent Boss Deanna and her whole family at the airport at exactly 6:00am in the morning.

Before they left, Maam Jema made me promise to take good care of Jho.

I am not only the brat's bodyguard,

I will also be a babysitter?!

Last time we talked was on the day of the play.

She cornered me when I took Maam Jema's bag in her office.

She asked me if I like my lady boss.

I denied it to death!

I was so angry at her that I told her to stop saying that because it's not true.

I don't know if I convinced her but it ended that way.

When we went out, my lady boss is waiting for us at the stage.

She told me to bring Jho at the restaurant where they hosted a buffet for all the staff and crew.

When will this brat stop pestering my quiet life?

She was informed already that I will fetch her in the morning and send her home after work.

I already have her number but I did not take a second look at it. I am not even saving it yet.

I don't have any plan to. This will only be for this week. A special task that I will do for my bosses.

I am now driving towards Jho's home. My lady boss texted her address. I will just familiarize myself so I will not get lost tomorrow morning.

I parked a block away from her house. She was living in two storey house near the municipal hall.

It will take 10 minutes from here to Iza Mall Corporation.

She will be an intern in the accounting department.

I saw a fishball stall. I went out and---