pt 1- miscarriage - request

I'm 20 weeks pregnant. Bronny and I are so excited for the baby to come !!! ahh we even have the room ready, can't wait for the baby to come. I was staring at the baby decorations when Bronny walked in and wrapped his arms around me. I let out a huge happy but relived sigh "I can't wait till he gets here, after everything we've worked on this is so worth it." I wrap my arms around him. his chest is so soft "I know baby girl, this is something you've been wanting." I blushed. I loved when he called me baby girl. we heard a knock on the door and opened it, surprisingly it was LeBron coming to vist us. "Hey hey how are you guys!! how's my future grandson!" I smiled. "he's doing great so farrrr, he's almost here!" out coming behind him was Savannah. I invited them inside and we chatted while eating talking about all the future things we would do with the baby.

I went to the kitchen to get some of my favorite snacks. CHOCOLATE! yum, something I'm always craving lol. I felt a gut in my stomach. ow. Then I felt a sharp pain, cramping. I ran to the bathroom and on my underwear was red blood. BLOOD. I screamed.

Bronny's POV

I heard y/n's scream and ran to the bathroom "BABE? WHAT'S GOING ON!?!" I see her crying on the floor laying down with blood. WTF. I carried her to the car and rushed to the hospital.
_____________________________

I was in major pain and blood was coming out I'm starting to think its the baby. the doctor rushed me into the room and I'm starting to question "what's going on. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO MY BABY!" the doctor came in with a redden face. "Ms.James I am so, so, sorry. your suffering from a miscarriage. it's to late to save the baby due to the pressure, the baby is forcing itself out." I started to tear up. "NO. please, no God please no. doctor there must be something." I turned to Bronny "Babe, please we can't lose this baby-" he turned to the doctor "are you sure we can't save the baby, please this is our first child" he begged "I'm sorry sir, there's unfortunately nothing I can do for you" Bronny's face fell down his tears started to swell up. I embraced him and we cried together😢 .

The doctors did the procedure and out came the baby. it was about the size of my palm. I held it up. I sobbed, cried. I was so upset. WHY how could this have happened😔.

Bronny's POV

I just lost my son. I'm not okay, especially y/n. I don't have type of way to feel, the tears flowed down my face. I just hope we can get past this.

2 weeks later...

still getting over this miscarriage. I went to therapy and turns out, that I just need to get over my fears and I'm gonna be okay. I feel like that my baby is in a better place now. Bronny and I are walking in the supermarket when I see a couple with there baby having fun and talking about their future. my heart stopped, that's the exact same thing I did. i had flashbacks of the miscarriage and I couldn't take it anymore I ran to the car.
_________________

Bronny's POV

I seen y/n run to the car "y/n, wait BABE please!!" she got in the car seat and started crying. I already knew why. "y/n, it's going to be okay. I promise." she looked up with her red eyes "really...?" I nodded. "yeah.. I'll order groceries online, let's go home."❤

miscarriages are so sad💔... it even broke my heart writing this r.i.p to all the families babies that suffered from these. pt.2 otw teheteh :)