I'm not ready, sorry.

Bronny - Heir To The Throne👑

Liked by mikey and 1,311,035 others

Mikey: Bro🤝❤️(Liked)

kingjames: Young 👑🚀(Liked)

Y/n: 👀❤️...! (Liked)

Bronny ⬆️: you know🥰🥰!!

Bronnyjamesfan: hm.. what we got here 

its_.bronnyjamesjr: y'all a thing or whatever?

teamjamesfamily: now y'all just telling us..

bronnyjamez: y'all dumb how y'all not seen this it was obvious.

   And here we have social media coming up with conclusions. We've been together for about a year and a month now and it's been the greatest time of my life with y/n. Every boyfriend dreams of.. you know what with their girlfriend and it's been on my mind lately and I really wanna tell y/n I wanna do it but I just don't know how..

We hit a year and a month today as I mentioned earlier and I got her a little gift. "Hey y/n! I know this isn't much but here's a little something. YOU CAN TOTALLY give it back and reject it if you want too." Damn I said it in the wrong context a little too bold but I hope she doesn't take this the offensive way. "Aw thanks baby." she tears open the wrapping and peaks in the box. You really wanna know what's in the box? Lingerie. I think it'll look really good on her. "Oh your really hooked me I see what your saying." She winks at me and shakes her shoulders. Jackpot ladies and gentlemen, see you later. 

Y/n POV

   Wow Bronny bought me an expensive piece of lingerie I'm actually not surprised cause I get he might be going through some things I guess. Also the other night I saw him.. let's keep this pg😂but quickly ran away because what a horrible (pleasant) sight. Since today's our anniversary (monthly) we're going to the rolling rink. 

We arrived and skated for a half and hour. For the rest of the half hour we played games and ate pizza. "Remember when your mom took us here when we first meant?" Bronny laughed. "Yes!! You fell like 8 times it was hilarious!" I took a sip of my soda. "I did NOT fall 8 times... I fell 20 times." We busted laughing into tears. We took a walk along the park and sat on the swing and just sat there. "I'm glad we got the day to spend together. Since we don't get to do it often because of your dad." My dad is so strict but I manage to get out a couple times. "Yeah ha.. And I'm glad we're spending the night together and we should go home it's getting cold." He wraps his jacket around my arms and we hold each other until the Uber comes to pick us up. 

We arrive at my house. We open the door and no one's here. "Both of my parents are working night shift so we basically have the place to ourselves." And plus I'm the only child so..😁 We head up to my room and Bronny locks the door behind us. Whew child when I tell y'all I was getting nervous. I AM DRENCHED IN SWEAT. I go to the bathroom and clean myself up and put on the lingerie. I come and find Bronny on the bed. His eyes open wide with pleasure.

 I sat on his lap and we start making our and Bronny goes down to my chest and we rip off each others clothes. Bronny puts on a condom and is about to start. "You ready?" I nod slowly and he doesn't even get to the tip and I back off. "I'm sorry.. I don't think I'm ready yet. I'm not ready to lose my virginity Bronny.." Tears sting in my eye because I just wanted to make him happy and I thought he would be mad. He puts his shirt back on and hugs me. "It's okay y/n. We can do it when your ready, and whenever that time is.. I'll be there. You can trust me." We embrace each other. 

Can I just say that I love respectful men. Responsible men too and I feel Bronny is that type of boy (I wouldn't know cause I don't know him personally) but I feel like he is. And that's the way I wanna put him in this situation. Please please y'all vote on this chapter!! And Comment down or dm me what type of request you guys want and what you want them to be about, I'm taking all request!! You guys supporting me means a lot and gives me more confidence to put my work out. 10k+ ahh babies we did it thank you all so much!!🥺