Mother's Day special

(This imagine is dedicated to Savannah.. Who I know, must have at least smacked Bronny for doing something dumb😂😂(or maybe not) Enjoy!)

(Happy mother's day❤️)

Bronny's POV

I'm so pissed right now. My mom is tripping, not letting me go to my friends house today. Let me at least wait another hour to ask again... I mean, my parents always been like that. They let me do anything I want, unless it's not for my own good. But going to my friends house, how could they say no to that?! I sit on my bed watching Stranger Things, after these 2 episodes I'll go ask my mom again.

*About 2 hours later*

Okay, it's 4pm, the gathering with my friends doesn't start until 6 so this is my only chance, hopefully my mom says yes, I'm really hoping to see my friends. I walk down the stairs with ease, why is my heart pounding. Like I'm scared to ask again or something?

I walk into the kitchen looking at my mom braiding Zhuri's hair. "Listen mom, I know you said no before... that I couldn't go but could you be a little loose this time. Please mom I really wanna go." My mom looked up giving me a stank face. "Boy didn't I say multiple times already no?! You are so stubborn, why don't you go play video games or something." Multiple times?!? I only asked once. "Mom please-" "NO. And I'm not gonna say it again Bronny. Go to your room." Zhuri looked up at me and went back down to her iPad.

I went upstairs and jumped on my bed. This is so unfair, every time Bryce asks to go somewhere they automatically say yes, and as soon as I do it I get in trouble. Ahmir texts me.

Ahmir: Bro you coming or not?

Me: I don't really know.

Ahmir: Is your mom trippin?

Me: Kind of.

Ahmir: Bro just sneak out she won't notice.

Me: I don't really wanna do that to my mom, let down her trust.

Ahmir: You'll be fine, and you'll get home before 9, just in time for dinner.

I bit my lip. Do I wanna sneak out...?

Me: Ight, I'll be there in 5.

I Slightly open the window and crawl through it. Damn, sometimes I wish I wasn't 6 feet, took me forever to get out this window. I see my dad near by in the gym, I pull over my hoodie and hop off the roof, wasn't a bad landing. I sneak through the gate and leave.

Savannah's POV

I just got done finishing Zhuri's hair... then I started to thing about Bronny and I's conversation, was I really too hard on him not letting him go? I change my mind, I'll let him go.

I go up the stairs and up to Bronny's room and knock. "Hey baby, I changed my mind. Sorry if your upset about me not letting you go... you okay?" Nothing. Why is it so quiet? I make a confused face and open the door. The room and his bathroom is empty, then I turn around and see the crack of the window open. I know this boy DID NOT SNEAK OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Bronny's POV

"Bro come on shoot that, your so trash!" We all started laughing. We continued to play basketball for about an hour then I see a black Sudan pull up. Oh no. My mom, mad as ever as I seen her before walked up to me. "Boy who do you think you are sneaking out of my house!" She smacked me. I put my hand on my face. "I was actually thinking about letting you go then come to find out you sneak out of your window?! Are you crazy. You listen to me." She comes close to my ear. "Your getting a ass whopping when you get home." She drags me by my ear to the car.

Once we got home she put me in front of my dad. "Your son thought it was a good idea to sneak out of the house." My dad looked mad too, "You guys never let me go anywhere! I had no choice." "You did have a choice, your mom almost let you go, then you disobey her and sneak out through the window!" My dad raised his voice and leaned toward me, I step back and almost trip myself. "Okay, I'm sorry please don't punish me. I won't do it again." My mom crosses her arms. "How will I know you won't do it again?!" I ponder for a second. "Next time when you say no I'll listen and stay in my room again, or play with Bryce I promise." My mom let me go, and she hugged me. "I never wanna slap you again, you need to listen to mommy okay? I just wanna keep you safe." I hugged her back and started crying. "I love you mom." "I love you too son."