Mamba mentality

In the loving memory of Kobe Bean Bryant (1978-2020) and Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant (2006-2020)🖤 ~ January 26th 2020

Bronny's POV

Working on the weekend like usual. I'm currently at the Mamba Academy getting some shots and some practice in. Also hoping to get a glimpse of Kobe and Gianna. Gianna is really good at basketball and is really pretty. I don't know why I also focused on these other girls. I need me a basketball chick.

I get my last couple shots in and made the 3. I sat down on the bench and heard the door behind me open and walked in was yes. LE GOAT. Kobe Bryant. "What it do Junior!!" I smiled and gave him a handshake "Kobe how you are you man I was just thinking about you. Hoping you would give me advice about the league and future references." He then sat me down and gave me advice about future problems I may face in the future. "But in reality it's all about mamba mentality" hm.. mamba mentality. I'll need that some day in the future. I took a photo with and posted it on my story. behind him came Gianna. I embraced her with a hug and wished them goodbye. I was actually kind of glad I have someone else other than my dad to mentor me.

I'm on my way home my mom picked me up in the car. Just before we arrived pulling up to our driveway I suddenly so many dumb notifications. what's going on?!? I walked inside and sat on the couch and pulled out my phone.

Abc - BREAKING NEWS !!!

"This just coming in legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna died in a helicopter crash. Sources tells us there was 9 people including Kobe and Gianna that were present during the time. No survivors but crew is on the scene checking out details back to you Rachael."

This can't be true. No. I refuse to believe this. KOBE. MY KOBE. KOBE BRYANT. My heart stops and my eyes blink wide open. He's really gone.. and Gianna. I go up to my room and do some research to come to find it's true. wow. A NBA legend 20 years playing with the Lakers and now He's gone... now it's up to me what I should do now and try to represent him when I play basketball. "mamba mentality" Kobe's favorite two words come up in my mind. A tear strolls down my face. I'm so upset I start to sob until I have none left to cry.

'The mindset isn't about seeking a result—it's more about the process of getting to that result. It's about the journey and the approach. It's a way of life. I do think that it's important, in all endeavors, to have that mentality.'
~ Kobe Bryant🐐🖤

Stay active y'all please 7.4k ahh I'm so happy😊❤️