cheater ! - request

Thank you to the people that sent me request in my messages when I had no ideas😭. enjoy! it's gonna get spicy🤫..

y/n POV

      I'm so tired. I just got done finishing I'm from work and I'm ready to go homeeee! I hope my boyfriend Bronny isn't busy like always cause I really want a massage. I drag myself home up the steps when I hear moans. wtf? I drop the grocery bags on the counter and sneak upstairs. I walk up to where me and Bronny stay and peak through. Bronny is stroking some girl in and out. Wait who is that..? MY BEST FRIEND!??! WHAT THE HELL. First I'm thinking should I grab my phone and record this or just barge in. Yep let's go with option 2. I bust open the door. "KIMBERLY, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND." They both looked shocked. I drag Kimberly by her hair and start punching her Bronny keeps trying to pull me off after I'm done I shook myself off him "LET ME GO NIGGA. YOUR THE ONE THAT DOES THIS. IT'S ALWAYS YOU BRONNY. ALWAYS YOU." I turn around letting go Kimberly's hair and slap him in his face. I'M SO IRRITATED. "I HAVE A HARD DAY AT WORK AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME. WE WENT THROUGH ALL OF THIS JUST FOR YOU TO BETRAY ME." I punch him his face goes sideways. I turn to my best friend. Or whatever she was in the first place. "How could you do this to me. Your my best friend." And then I started to curse which would be to harsh to repeat what I said😂. My anger rose. Something I never thought I'd do before. I start dragging Kimberly and dragged her down the stairs. She gets back up and we're tugging and kicking each other cursing. Bronny gets in the fight and grabs Kimberly and tells her to leave. He shuts the door.

"y/n-"  I cut him off, "don't you start with that y/n stuff. I'm tired of you giving up our relationship. DOES OUR RELATIONSHIP MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU BRONNY?!!? "Speak for yourself y/n! You put no effort into our relationship you just come back from work and sleep. YOU SPEND NO TIME WITH ME." Now he's tryna point it on me. "YEAH, ALL I DO IS WORK. SO I CAN PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE AND IN YOUR MOUTH, PAY BILLS. WHAT DO YOU DO?? WORKING FOR A BASKETBALL CAREER THAT YOU MIGHT EVEN GET. HOW FAR IS THE NAME LEBRON JAMES JR GONNA GET YA?!" oops i took that to far. His face saddens. "I'm sorry Bronny I didn't mean it like that I didn't what came over me-" He cut me off "No y/n you meant it.." he walked up the stairs. 

Bronny's POV

      y/n definitely meant what she said. About me having my dad's name and cause I'm famous just for that. I regret cheating on her. "WITH HER GOD DAMN BEST FRIEND MY GOD." I punched the mirror my hand started bleeding. I sat down on the floor and cried. y/n came in the room and sat down "Is this even what you wanted? You cheated on me Bronny." I looked at her with my tears "I'm so sorry y/n. I swear." And that I meant me hugged. She looked at me. "I think we should do couples therapy I still want us to work. Are you willing to do that?" I nodded. We sat in the bathroom for the rest of the night embracing each other.

Did you guys like this imagine😭? Please vote on this chapter. Comment or dm me some request. Another request coming out real quick!