Break up. Make up. - request

Okay so this is a Bronny Imagine's book but BRANDON BOSTON IS FINE ASH SO I'M GONNA MAKE AN IMAGINE ABOUT HIM🥰❤️😍

(Brandon is daddy okay🤤🤤. bye guys.)

Y/n's POV

I got up from bed and looked at the clock. 7:28? O-M-G I'm late and school starts at 7:45. I check my phone and it's a text from my boyfriend, Dylan asking me where I am. Forget him, I run to the shower and brush my teeth at the same time. I dry myself throwing on the most laziest fit I could fine. I rushed down the stairs and see my mom drinking coffee. "Okay mom gotta go bye." I kissed her and ran out the door. "Okay.. see you later?" My mom raised her eyebrows as I headed out.

I got to school and saw my boyfriend. "Ugh babe I missed you already." We made out and from the corner of my eye I see Brandon staring at me. I stopped kissing him and the bell rung so I head to head to biology anyway. I sat down in the chair and Ms.Howard was passing around our test scores. 94? not bad. Brandon taps my shoulder. "What'd you get?" "94, you?" "87. I mean Ms.Howard is trippin. She took off 3 points because I didn't put a period and a comma in the last sentence." We both started laughing. My best friend Emma comes up to me. "Sorry B gotta pull my bestie away from you for a second. IT'S URGENT." She pulls me aside and pulls out her phone showing me a video of Dylan kissing another girl. "I know now isn't the time for jokes and I told you I told you so but now I'm gonna say it... I TOLD YOU SO." I looked at the video and zoomed and in the back I see someone with there eyes wide open in shock. Brandon?

Brandon's POV

Free period is about to end so I get a couple more shots in with my teammates and I walk out to see y/n pissed. "So you knew?" I'm confused. "I knew about what? What are you talking about." y/n pulls up to show my friend Dylan kissing another girl. "I was there. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you." y/n looks pretty happy and I didn't really wanna ruin anything for her. "So you knew. And you know how close we are OF COURSE I WANNA KNOW. How could you do this to me Brandon? For weeks this has been going on and now you wanna confess?" She starts to walk away. "y/n, WAIT." She turned around. "I'm sorry." I looked at her. "Sorry doesn't really cut it Brandon..." What I really wanted to say was that I liked her... 

*3 weeks later*

y/n's POV

I guess I got over Dylan. I was still upset and there would always be some rage inside of me that I wouldn't let go of. I was walking down the hallway and I passed Brandon when we made eye contact. "Wait y/n! Please..." I don't really know why I was mad at Brandon, I mean I shouldn't I'm gonna forgive him. "Sorry I've been avoiding you, Brandon I'm sorry you were never the problem I just wanted space from Dylan and his friend group." Brandon hugged me and it's something I never experienced before. Do I have feelings for him? 

Later that day Brandon invited me over his house and it was beautiful. He is so neat and so well put, why isn't he taken? I'm the most lucky girl in the world ha. Brandon grabbed my hand. "I will never go behind you again I promise. You matter to me y/n. I want you to trust me." I kissed him and he slipped his hand behind my ear.. 

*DON'T continue if you don't like explicit details or nasty language.*

Brandon grabbed me by waist and brought me to his room taking my clothes off. He took his clothes off and damn...👀🍆. He pushed me on the bed and turned me over. "This is all I ever wanted baby girl." He slipped himself inside me and I moaned. He stroked me deep in and out. Grunts came out of Brandon's mouth as we both expressed our love for each other. I turned Brandon over and hopped on his chest and started going up and down. He grabbed my waist helping me. "I love when you're deep into me. It feels so good." Moans filled throughout his room and I kissed him down to his neck to his penis and started bobbing my head up and down and deep throat and his tip twisted and he starting to cum. I swallowed his semen and went back to his lips and slipped my tongue back in and started to lower me in. "I'm gonna need you one more time baby." 

He flipped me over and started pounding his dick into my entrance and I screamed "Brandon!" Gripping the bed sheets. I almost wanted to beg him to stop but the pleasure was too much and I couldn't say anything. "What's my name?" "Brandon." He pounded me even hard. "WHAT'S MY NAME Y/N?" My moans running uncontrollable "Daddy. UGH Brandon go faster!" Brandon started to go faster and I felt a knot in my stomach. "I'm gonna cum daddy." Pull out game strong folks😎. Brandon busted out on his bed sheet and pulled him over next to me. "I want you to be mind. I don't care what Dylan says he can smd. Your mine now." 

Wow guys, maybe I won't have to do just Bronny after all. Y'all want a new book with all types of athlete imagines? That would be cool! Vote on this chapter, thank you bye my chocolate drops (ima call y'all something new every chapter lmaooo😂😂)