suck it up

y/n POV

I'm in the car with my boyfriend Bronny in an Uber and we're jamming to music. *Company by J.I The Prince of NY* I started to sing along "But I can't suck it up, so I make her suck it up. Show her what it's like to be a mother when she suck it up." Bronny turned to me and whispered. "yeah y/n show you what it's like to be a mom once I give you this baby." he started laughing. "Shut up." I hit him. What if I was a teen mom? Don't think it would ever happen lol.

We got back home and I sat on the couch watching T.V. Bronny sat down next to but close. LIKE REALLY CLOSE. um I started to scoot away this seemed kind of suspicious. "Why are you so close...?" "No reason why are you so scared." We looked at each other for a quick then laughed. We went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Bronny was heating Pizza Rolls in the microwave. I was bored and decided to make a dubsmash. I started to show out a lil and Bronny took my phone and shook his head ending the dub. "That butt is only for me not for the socials shawty." I took my phone back. "What are you gonna do if I post something. It's MY PHONEEE. Anyway like you could do anything." I turned back around. "Yo stop playing with me." He grabbed me by my neck. DAMN😩. He knows that turns me on. I bit my lip and he grabbed me and took me to his room.

*Before we continue. If we're being honest.. a lot of 15, 16 year olds have sex🤷🏽. SO with that being said don't continue if you don't like explicit details or nasty language.*

Bronny grabbed my neck slowly while kissing me. He pushed me against my door while we were taking each other's clothes off. I turned him around and pushed him onto the bed (not rough obviously) I got on top of him. "You gon ride?" I nodded my head. I started riding his dick extra fast. His eyes rolled back which made me moan. "MY GOD Y/N!" He moaned.

He turned me around and started storking me in and out which felt so good. He gave me feeling a never felt before. He kissed me from my boobs and open my legs and STARTED EATING THE HELL OUT OF ME. It was so much but it's what I wanted, the pleasure. He got a the last couple strokes in. "Feels so good Bronny. I love you." He looked at me grunting. "I love you more than you know baby girl." He got off me and started giving me hickey's down to my boobs. After that, I don't remember much and we feel asleep.

*2 weeks later*

Bronny's POV

At the moment. I was at my girlfriend's house and we were laying next to each other. "Babe, my stomach hurts. It's been bothering me for a couple weeks now." She didn't say anything else. y/n ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. "Maybe it's the flu?" She shook her head no. "Bronny I missed my period." She looked up at me. OH NO.

*you didn't use protection HAHA🤣🤣. Anyways let me stop, back to the story sorry lmao*

We ran. RAN. We went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. We went back to y/n's house and she peed in the cup and put the stick in the cup. we came back 15 minutes later and y/n picked up the stick. "OMG BRONNY. I'M PREGANT." She started to cry shaking her head. This is a disaster. My dad is going to kill me. I hugged her. "Don't worry. This is gonna be okay. I promise."

y/n's POV

I'm really pregnant. My mom is going to be so upset. I told my mom. She got mad at me but calmed down. "It's ok. Don't worry I'm going to support you every step of the way. I had you when I was 18 and I can relate. My mom kicked me out, but I'm not gonna do the same to you." We hugged and cried together.

Bronny told his parents and his parents were extremely mad at him cause this could have jeopardize his basketball career "This isn't ok. But now you have to do what you have to do now and step up to be a dad." He nodded.

*9 months later*

Our son was born. We decided to name him Anthony. Anthony James. He was so precious. I nearly almost died trying to give birth but it's worth it. I dropped out of high school and we've hidden this secret from social media and decide we won't come out until Bronny and I get married. Or if we even stayed together. I wish I had used protection but I had to suck it up. Every time I think about J.I lyrics pops up in my mind "But I can't suck it up, so I make her suck it up. Show her what it's like to be a mother when she suck it up" it's gonna be years of hell in motherhood being a mom so young. But it is what it is.

*um so in conclusion. Use protection..?💀 I guess but anyway please vote on this chapter. And comment some request. Taking all!!!*