pt 2- miscarriage- request

4 weeks later...
Bronny's POV

it was my first time back. it was time for me to start playing basketall again, I took a long time off and now was the time to come back. it still upsets me because y/n cries in the shower every night and she thinks I don't notice... it hurt me to come back but y/n insisted I go back to doing what I love. I was on the Lakers, my dad already retired so it was up to me to take on his legacy. I walked inside the gym with roars from the crowds cheering me on. I smiled and I felt like the weight came of my shoulders. I was back to doing what I loved, I seen y/n, I didn't know she was coming to the game. I smiled at her and so glad she came to support me tonight.

The game started with Lakers ball, I drive up ready to pass the ball and the opposite appointed takes the ball and dunks it on the other side. I was speechless, later I drive up to shoot the ball shot a 3 and missed. The coach subbed me out. I suddenly had a flashback, y/n crying on the floor screaming "BRONNY. BLOOD! BLOOD"  I shook my head and tried to relax. the coach subbed me back in. Good thing the team was doing great without me 87 - 65, my teammate takes the ball passes it to me I go all the way in and tried to dunk it. it went out the hoop and I fell. by the time I wanted the coach to put me back in the game was over. we won in overtime 101- 98. I went to the locker room and cried. I played horrible tonight.

y/n POV

I was confused.. why did Bronny play so bad, the first time in years I seen Bronny miss a dunk. wow. even airballed 3 shots with 7 turnovers. I didn't get to talk to him security all around me taking me to the car. Paparazzi started to flood in "y/n, has your child been born yet. why have you hidden it from social media", "Ms.James there are rumors you had a miscarriage, is that true" , "y/n ! y/n !" I ran to the car. why won't the media just MIND THEIR BUSINESS. ugh🤦🏽‍♀️.

when I arrived home I let Bronny have his space. when he was in a good mood I went to talk and comfort me, after that Bronny started to come onto me.. he grabbed my hand "you know.. we can try again, if you want cause I know you want it." he gave me that cute smirk of his😏 mhmm. we went to the bedroom, and I started to take of bronny's clothes and I took of mine he started stroking me in and out and I moaned. something I haven't experienced in a while I wanted him inside me so bad. he cummed in me and moaned after. I gave him hickeys on his chest to his neck. we did things we thought we've never do but it was so amazing. I love him❤

2 weeks later..

over the past few weeks I've been throwing up constantly and having nausea it's horrible. but on the bright side I'm out of therapy and happy, Bronny is doing better in the NBA at the moment which makes me happy. last week I was supported to get my period, but I didn't. so I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. I went to the bathroom and took the test and it turned out positive++ my tears started to swell up, I cried. I'm so happy we can finally start our family. after all we've been through this can be our break through. I told the good news to Bronny and we embraced each other. I wonder what this new addition will bring to our new family

9 months later...
Bronny's POV

today's the day. the baby is on its way, and yes it's a boy. I can't wait to see my lil man so soon!!! y/n's water broke and I brought her to the hospital. she went through labor and everything went just as well. wow. he looks just like me, I held him up and kissed him. a tear went down my face. I sat him next to y/n and we laid together. this is truly a blessing come true💕.

I love the way this imagine ended😊 (i'd kind of appreciate if you guys vote on it...💀) Comment down or dm me what type of request you guys want and what you want them to be about !!!