Playin me - request

50k+ reads ?!? Damn, y'all are crazy😭❤.

I just want to start off and say I really love and appreciate each and every single person reading this and every person that has supported me throughout my journey of becoming a writer on Wattpad and in real life. I've been reading constantly since I was 7.. going to the library every Saturday picking out my favorite books and I would end up finishing them in a day cause I was such a fast reader and I would have to go back to the library. Writing isn't just a little hobby for me, it's something I plan to do in the future! I wanna publish my own books, and hopefully the other book I'm writing currently can get me where I need to be.

I don't wanna keep y'all in suspense for too long. But I also wanna give a shoutout to my online friends💙(If you're in the group chat you know who you are lmao) I don't have a lot of friends, but ever since I met some of these girls there's never a time we're not laughing or talking about something. Wattpad is really something special.. and it is to me because it made me find online friends that I may know and cherish for the rest of my life. Friendship's warmth is felt even if it is through a phone. I can't say this enough but I seriously love everyone. 60k is such a milestone and I can't wait to see all the great stuff we accomplish together as a fandom. Anyways, let me shut up and move on. Bye guys.

Ruth🥰.

(This imagine is dedicated to my online friends. "BADNESS!!!"😭😭)

Question of today's imagine: Bronny James or Mikey Williams🤭?

Bronny's POV

Not much time to talk. Why does this teacher talk to much? My goodness hurry up so we can get out of here, I'm starving. I put my head down on the desk and Mikey slaps my neck. "Chill bruh" I put my fist at him and he backs away. We both laugh. "Boys, is there something funny you'd like to share with the class?" Mr. Nelson puts his marker on the white board and turns to us. My grin fades away. It's always something with this man... "No sir." Mikey and I both sit up straight in our chairs. "That's what I thought. Now do your wor-" Mr. Nelson was cut off by this beautiful girl walking in the classroom. My mouth dropped. "Its the girls fit for me. She could do better." Lauren whispered to me. "Nah, shorty's fine."

Mikey's POV

I dropped my pencil and I see Bronny's mouth is wide open. "What are you two looking at-" I looked up and see this cute behind girl entering the class room. My mouth too, drops. "You must be the new student! Glad to have someone new once and a while. My names Mr. Nelson and welcome to computer tech. Can I have your name again?" Mr. Nelson shakes hands with the girl and she smiles. "Uh- sorry I stutter a little when I'm shy- m- my names y/n. My last names y/l/n. This is the right class right?" Mr. Nelson nods. "Yes mam it is, why don't you go ahead and sit in that middle row between Bronny and Mikey. Boys raise your hands." I rapidly raise my hand, I'm single asl and she might be the one I'm looking for. Me and Bronny turn to each other with a confused look. Ain't no way he getting to my gold first. "Hoes before bros." I wink.

Y/n's POV

I'm SO nervous. And then this man wants to put me in between two boys, their really cute though. My last school experience wasn't the best... so this is a brand new start for me. I sat down and put my bookbag on the right side. I take my notebook out and Bronny looks down and smiles at me. "Hey, your new here? Names Bronny." Boy like I don't know who you are already. I already heard about some of the famous people that go here and I just wanna act clueless and act like I don't know anyone. "Nice, my names y/n." Bronny points to Mikey, "That's the homeboy Mikey." Mikey shakes my hand and kisses my hand. "I didn't know I was a princess." I laughed. "Well... you could be my princess." Bronny's eyes wide open giving him a death stare. "Chill bro." Bronny's eyes couldn't get off my face. We all started laughing. It was around 4th and 5th period I was already making my way down to the lunch room. I pray to myself that this doesn't turn out the way it was at my old school. I was already scared as hell walking through that classroom.