Fake

Bronny's POV

I was at the Sierra gym getting some work in. Brandon Boston one of my teammates walked in the gym and started to practice along with me which I didn't really mind. I have a big game coming up against St Vincent St Mary high school (my dad's alma matter). I have a good workout and decide to sit down and take a break. Brandon sits down next to me, "You good bro?" I nod my head. "Ight, but you need to know something. Your girl is being fake." I make a confused face. "My girl? Y/n? What did she say about me?" "She was talking about how she didn't like how you judge her for everything. Your really rude and you keep calling her "a gold digger". That was a joke though. "When I said she was a gold digger it was a joke. I didn't really mean it.. I never knew she felt that way."

I'm in the hallway free period is coming to a end I see my girlfriend and stop her. "Is it true that your feelings hurt when I call you a gold digger as a joke? Your seriously telling Brandon this stuff?!" she looked confused. "I never said any of that.. Why is Brandon saying this stuff..?" Would Brandon lie to me like that? Brandon walked up to us. "Why would you put words in my girls mouth like that bro?" I push him. "Chill B! Y/n you did say that stuff WHY ARE YOU LYING." "I never said any of that stuff. I said when Bronny calls me a gold digger it's funny. You must have misheard me." Brandon turns to Bronny, "This is exactly why I don't want you to date her in the first place. She's a liar and she's playing you, what do you not understand?! Whatever man." He walks away. I turn to y/n "Your lying. If Brandon was really lying he would have admitted it. Your always making excuses. Come on man y/n your painting this bad picture on me when it's you that do half of this stuff." I'm so pissed right now.

Y/n's POV

   OKAY. Maybe I did say the part of when I don't like when Bronny keeps calling me a gold digger cause it is annoying. Imagine your boyfriend calling you a gold digger so often it IRKS my soul. But the part of him judging me for everything I never said that. His friends have it in for me. I know his friends don't like me and don't want us to be together. 

*flashback*

I'm on my way to surprise my boyfriend with a new chain. I know he's been asking for it for a while. I'm walking to the locker room where him and his friends are at. I hear some voices cause the door is a little bit open. "Bronny needs to stay away from y/n. She's not for him, she messes with everyone." Who is that? Amari? I peek in the room and see Brandon, Tookey, Amari, Shy, and Zaire. "She's playing him. And that's what Bronny doesn't see." I felt so disrespected. WOW. I'm not even a player, everyone in the school always assumes that. I go the bathroom and sit on the floor and cry. I'm so tired of people talking about I do nothing.

*flashback to now*

I'm gonna stop this nonsense. I'm so pissed right now, their changing my boyfriend's mind their controlling him. Boys stare at my butt as I walk down the hallway. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Stop staring at me enough is enough." The make blank faces. No one has every seen me this mad before well now their gonna see. It was around 6th period which is lunch for basically lunch for everyone. Including the boys basketball team I see them I wait till Bronny gets up to get lunch in the line. When he leaves I walk up to the boys table. 

"I am sick and tired of you guys." They all look at me with blank faces. "I'm tired of you guys telling lies to my boyfriend so he can break up with me. If you see two people happy together stop ruining their happiness. I'm not a player I'm not like that. Brandon you are so SELFISH." I wasn't finished their honey🤣. "The fact you went to Bronny and told him that I think he judges me and all this nonsense. Amari I was there. When you were talking about me in the locker room cause I was going their to give MY boyfriend a gift. But you turn behind my back and shame me. I feel so hurt, that you guys would do this to me. Bronny is the only thing I have." I tried to keep my tears back but they just fell down. Shy began to open his mouth. "LET. ME. FINISH." I didn't know Bronny was behind me the entire time. He knows what their doing to him and they're letting happen but it's not gonna get pass me. "You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. If it were me and you were with something I WOULD NEVER. NEVER, throw you guys under the bus. I know I'm talked as a player but I'm not. And keep it going, talking about me and see where it gets you. Try me." I turn around and stare at Bronny and get just walk off. 

Bronny's POV

  I am speechless on what I just witnessed. But y/n was right. I can't believe I let my friends play me this entire time. She was so upset and crying, when y/n cries that means she's actually hurt because she's so cold and never shows her emotions. I go and look for her and find her in the Sierra gym. I sit down next to her. "I'm sorry. For putting you through all this. I never really knew this is how you felt.." She's continuing o cry. "You never understood Bronny. All this pressure I have on my back. I WOULD NEVER PLAY YOU." She breaks down. Usually I'm not good with girls their emotions but I actually felt something. I hug her. "It's gonna be okay I promise I'm gonna end this." My friends ended up apologizes and will try to like her at least. I'm gonna put my girl first before anything else.

(please vote on this chapter!!) Comment down or dm me what type of request you guys want and what you want them to be about, I'm taking all request!! Not gonna lie this is my favorite imagine, kind of feel proud🤷🏽