doing too much.

I'm currently sitting on my bed editing my videos so I can upload to YouTube this week. Who knew having 8.9 million subscribers was this hard? I've been editing for 10 hours (yes, 10 hours with nothing to eat) and just staring at my laptop trying to get this work done. I attend Sierra Canyon High School's upper campus. My boyfriend Bronny James who can't seem to leave me alone when he know's I have work to do is blowing up my phone. My phone rings again with a text message.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾

Babe, you know I get mad when you don't text me back. Are you really that busy?! 

*+5 more text messages*

This boy has got to be kidding me. Who does he think I am?

Me: Bronny, I've told you this multiple times. I'm editing I have no time to talk to anyone I'm sorry I have to get this done.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: Your always never putting time for me. Not even to text me back..

Me: WOAH. Cause out of all people you can't be talk about putting in "time".

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾:  Out of all people YES. I can talk about putting in time.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: Unlike you, I put in time for us. After practice I'll take you somewhere or on a date. I'm always checking on you during school. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR ME?! All you do is worry about yourself and your YouTube channel. 

Me: I'm FOCUSED. That's what I'm trying to do is at least trying to make a name for myself. Do you know where I'm from? Both of my parents died and I'm adopted. Sending me to this rich school isn't gonna do anything for me.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: Do you hear yourself? ME, ME, ME, all you do is talk about yourself. Being together with me it's about US. You don't even check up on me unless if it's after a game..

Me: So now your pointing this on me? You better stop capping about you taking me on a date. YOU LITTERLY HAVE PRACTICE AND WHEN YOUR DONE YOU JUST WALK PAST ME. When I try to talk to you, you just ignore me. It hurts too you know. 

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: Ok, I know I'm kind of being extra on some of it. But we barley put any effort when we're together. I think you should quit YouTube and focus on us.

Me: QUIT. QUIT YOUTUBE?! YouTube is what makes me myself. 

Me: I've grinded so many hours and now you just want me to give up on everything I have..!?  Have I ever told you to give up and stop playing basketball.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: This is DIFFERENT. If you want sometimes too I'll skip practice and games just spend time with you. All I want is you I want to be with you. Your the love of my life.

Me: Doesn't seem like that.. you talk to girls behind my back. And then OH, you wanna get defensive and deny it. You better check yourself twice James if you think you can fool me.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: I've told you multiple times not to believe people in our school. They just wanna mess with us and break us up. IS THIS WANT YOU WANT Y/N?!

Me: I'm not saying this is what I want. This argument started because you can't seem to understand what you want. You say you want me, talk to other girl. AND DON'T DENY IT AGAIN CAUSE I'VE SEEN YOU TALK TO OTHER GIRLS IN PERSON. Think I'm playing I saw you talking to Gizelle the other day. Then you blame me because I "don't put in effort" at this point- ok Bronny.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: They are lying to you. GIZELLE IS A FRIEND. 

Me: mhm, friend ok.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: Can't believe you belive random people over me.

Bronny🤤💍🤞🏾: Actually Just forget it y/n. Your so stubborn and annoying I don't want to be with you anymore. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Me: Whatever, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. Your doing too much and being extra.

I'm so tired of this bs. I change Bronny's name to just "Bronny." and shut off my phone.