Me or Basketball

I'm currently 18 a senior in high school attending Sierra Canyon and I have 8.9 million subscribers on YouTube. I sing, dance, and I also date the son of LeBron James. Yes, LeBron James Jr. Bronny plays basketball and I'm always here to support him.. but I'm starting to feel like Bronny focuses on basketball way to much. I mean he won't even put his phone down to talk to me. I've had this conversation with him and we talked it out. He said that from now on he would try to focus less on his phone and basketball and put some aside time for us. Now that's all cleared up and we put it behind us, I started to get an idea. I'm gonna do a prank on Bronny tell him that I'm not satisfied with what he's sacrificed for our relationship. Then I'm gonna make him choose between me or basketball. I Hide the camera in his room and put a dirty shirt on top of it so he wouldn't notice. 

Bronny's POV

"Ayo pass the ball here!" I screamed Amari threw the ball to me I shot the 3 and made it. Basketball practice was over and we were packing up our stuff to leave. So I text my girlfriend y/n to see what she was up to.

Me: Hey babe!! Wya?

y/n🤞🏼😘💍: your house

Me: you good over there

y/n🤞🏼😘💍: yeah.

Me: did you finish that project you told me about?

y/n🤞🏼😘💍: yep. 

Me: What's going on with you?

*seen*

Strange. Usually y/n never texts dry or leaves me on seen. 

Y/n POV

I know Bronny's thinking what's going on with me and why I'm acting so weird. This is gonna be the best prank everrr! Hopefully this doesn't go wrong💀 "Hey guys welcome back to my channel!! As you guys know me and my boyfriend Bronny have been dating since freshmen year almost 4 years now. And today I'm going to do a prank. I'm not sure if this prank will test his loyalty or this might go completely wrong and this doesn't turn out the way I thought it would. Let's get started!" I set everything in place. 

I hear the front door open and hear Bronny's footsteps coming up to his bedroom door where I was sitting on his bed. He looked at me "What's going on y/n? Why haven't you been responding to my calls and texts..?" I looked back at him trying NOT TO LAUGH😭. I kept a straight face. "We need to talk. We talked about putting our relationship first and yeah we both do separate stuff but I feel like your not showing me enough love and affection. You focus way to much on basketball and way less on me." He looked stone cold at me. "So Bronny here's what's gonna happen. Your gonna choose. ME, Or BASKETBALL." I walked out the door. I WAS SHAKING. OMG I'M ACTUALLY DOING THIS. I started to regret this but I had no idea what Bronny's feeling at the moment.

*5-10 minutes later*

I knocked on the door because Bronny called me back in. Before I walked in 10 minutes before the camera was still rolling and while He was gone I checked the live footage connected to my phone. He was crying walking around the room "Omg omg what am I going to do." He grabbed his hair with anxiety. I entered the room after he called me back. "I choose you." My eyes got big. "WHAT." I was so surprised he chooses me over the only thing he loved. I hugged him. "You won't ever have to choose." He looked at me "What do you mean." I walked to where the secret camera was hidden and grabbed and brought it up to Bronny's face. "BECAUSE IT'S A PRANKKKK!!! HAHA!!" I stuck out my tongue. He looked at me with a plain face. "Seriously y/n?! You had me so scared this is not even funny." He semi-laughed and hit me. "Ahh!" I yelled and we laughed as he chased me around the house and carried me bridal style back to his room "You know I'd choose over anything. Any day.😉" He kissed me on my forehead. 

A lil quick imagine I made up real quick🥰. I'm taking all request!! I'm on winter break so y'all know I'm gonna be more active coming out with new chapters!!