My brothers keeper

(October 22nd)

It was a shiny day in sunny California. Today's Bronny's little sister's birthday Zhuri and today shes 5! I was at Bronny's house setting up the party for later. Blue, pink and white was the theme. "I think your sister is really gonna like this party with all of her friends and stuff." I set the cake on the counter and Savannah comes to join me outside. "I hope she will. I mean all her friends are coming and this is the biggest party we've had for her yet." Bryce comes outside with Zhuri and she's in her Puffy little dress.

" Bryce comes outside with Zhuri and she's in her Puffy little dress

(HOLD ON CAUSE ZHURI IS SO ADORABLE I FREAKING LOVE HER😍. SHE'S AMAZING AND NO ONE SHALL TELL ME OTHERWISE, BRO SHE IS MY BABYYYYY🥺🥰🥰!!)

The party started and all the kids were having fun doing the activities and jumping on the bouncy house. I joined the little kids playing with them and Zhuri grabbed a lollipop and went laughing across the yard with her friend. Right from the glimpse of my eye I see a tall dark man with a hat on he grabbed Zhuri and she started to scream "DADDY!" LeBron turned around and his face got serious, Bronny started running and the kidnapper started to run faster and he punched the guy in his face.

(before we continue let's just acknowledge that this would most likely would never happen😭 I'm just bored and I'm typing this during school lmao I know I could make way better imagines than this, I thought that this would be entertaining. ANWAY BACK TO THE STORY)

The guy fell to the ground dropping Zhuri with him I grabbed Zhuri and ran into the house. "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE." A parent yells. LeBron throws him on the floor him with his strong arms and leans against him on top of him. "I don't who you are or who you think you are but don't you EVER touch my kids." Zhuri started to cry and I tried to comfort her by rubbing her hair. "It's okay baby your safe now." Savannah came confused and I told her what had happen and her face turned beat red. The cops came to take him away and Savannah tried to reach for him and slap him but LeBron pulled her away. "Let it go Vannah he's gone now. We'll sue him and he won't ever touch our kids again." "This isn't about money Bron. He touched my daughter. I hope they put his ass in jail." She turned away and everyone at the party's reaction was priceless. I mean it everyone's face was filled with terror and LeBron reassured everyone that everything was taken care of.

And so the party went on and we forgot about the situation like it never happened. Zhuri was still scared at first but then she got happy again and went along with her friends. I seen Bronny sitting in the chair inside the house still mad. I rub his back and lean against his shoulders. "You okay babe?" His face untightened and he embraced me. "It just happened too fast man.. my sister. They could have taken her away.. I feel like this is all my fault." He started to get emotional. I never seen a side of him like this before. "No... Bronny no this is not your fault. You did all that you could to defend her. Your her brother's keeper. Your so protective when it comes to Zhuri and I'm sure she's always gonna be grateful for that." I hugged him making sure that he felt safe. "And you always know your dad is gonna fight for you. Die for you, because that's what he's here for and he proved that today by taking that bastard down." Bronny half smiled. "Boy don't do that I didn't come up with this little speech for nothing." We started to laugh. As much as Bronny was scared, I knew that he was a good big brother. Savannah brought the cake to the table and we all gathered around.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Zhuri. Happy birthday to you!"🥳

"And many more!!!!!" Bryce sung. I laughed

Everyone took their stuff and left and it was just us sitting around the fireplace. LeBron puts his hands on my shoulders.. "Y/n, I'm proud of what you did today. Protecting Zhuri like she was your own sister." I smiled with a warm heart. "Your welcome. It was all instinct, and Zhuri is kind of like my little sister or best friend I guess. I just wanna do what it takes to protect her and make her feel safe." Savannah, Bronny, Bryce and Zhuri sat down next to me and we did a group hug. Sometimes family is where you least expect it. It's not blood that makes you family, it's love. Blood makes you related, but loyalty.. makes you family.❤️

(like I said let's not take this kidnapping seriously. But please vote on this chapter, support means everything!)