Link up

Y/n's POV

"WHERE TF I'D BE WITHOUT MY SLATT (SLATT), WHERE'D TF I BE WITHOUT MY.... BE WITHOUT MY SLATT BE WITHOUT MY GAT-" My door opens. "AHHH... oh, damn bestie you scared me." I turn off my music and sit on my bed.

"Girl I was wondering where all this music blasting was coming from, should have known.. by the way you cannot sing so please stop shouting and screaming lyrics." We both laugh. My best friend Cheyanne, since I can ever remember.

"What trouble are we planning to do today." I smack my gum and grab my phone. "We can go to the mall? Movies?" I ponder. "Hmm, let's just go to the park and troll some boys." Trolling was our thing, on social media and real life. Give boys our numbers and flirt with them, then leave them hanging.

We got an Uber and hopped in, "Hi ladies how are you." He smiles and we chat for a while then he turns on the radio.

One bad bit*h, and she do what I say so

Two big .40s and a big ass Draco

Three more millions when you ask how my day go

Poured up a 4, now that's blueberry Faygo

I pull out my phone and start recording myself singing to the songs. Damn I look fine, I should post this... hm. "What's the cute boy you were talking about.. his @ ?" I turn to Cheyanne. "Uhh.. just search bronny you should find it." I typed the @ and found it. I posted it, celebrities or I guess famous people don't check their dm's often so I should be fine.

"You have a good one sir!" We yelled to our Uber driver.

*Fast forward 1 hour*

Cheyanne had to go so it was just me sitting at the park by myself, I sat on the swing and thought for a while. My thoughts got caught off with my phone ringing.

@ bronny liked mention on your story

@ bronny

yo, appreciate it shawty

you cute fr

whats your snap

Whew... shawty? what do I respond😳.

@ y/n

no problem❤

@ bronny

you live in LA ?

@ y/n

yessirr

@ bronny

bet

let's link

LINNKKKKKK?!?!?

@ y/n

uh , sure.

wait don't you wanna know me or something

@ bronny

it's fine

I looked at ya page anyway😂 (liked by y/n)

After that we made plans where do meet up so he can pick me up, why don't I feel excited? Like to meet a celebrity and stuff, I just feel normal.

I need to stop saying celebrity cause I don't want to weird him out..

Dang this really Lebron crib, LEBRON RAYMONE JAMES SR CRIB YO!!!

When we got to his crib he showed me his shoe collection, "These are tough! Can I touch them?" He nodded.

I never held anything expensive, liked expensive shoes or jewelry. And his mom's closet is really big.

Anyways, he brought me down to the kitchen. "You ever play video games?" uh.. "Sometimes. Depend what game it is."

Lies. I don't at all, but I have to sound cool you know?

Author's Note: Don't lie :) cause I DEFINITELY NEVER lie, okay bye :)

He handed me the controller and we sat on his bed. "Where is your family, it seems weird being in this house empty." I laughed quietly. "Yeah... ha, my mom took my brother and sister to the mall and you know my dad he's in Orlando getting ready for the NBA and stuff." I nodded.

He ended up beating me in 2k. I played with the Clippers and Bronny played with the Lakers. I mean, what did I expect.

Damn, the score was 23-120😔.

Bronny pulled out his phone and entered the Snapchat app and started recording the T.V and me. "I CANNOTTTT." He started crying laughing.

"Y'all see I'm getting bullied, you hype you won." He still continued laughing. I just stared at him, I grabbed his phone.

"Rematch."

And we did, I lost again.

The score was 50-112, wtf😔. At least I tried.

After we finished playing, we ordered pizza and chilled for a while. For the first time in a long time I actually enjoyed myself, it wasn't even about hanging out with a celebrity's son.

It was around 7:30 so I decided that I should go.

"When we gonna hang again." I turned around as I headed towards the door. "Soon." I smiled. We hugged and exchanged numbers, I don't what it is about him.

But he's special.

A/N: I know I haven't updated this book in 2 months, but I wanted to let y'all know I'm still here. Take care of yourself, and each other❤️.