Taki Taki - request

I got all da tea on Bronny. If only y'all knew how un-loyal he was to some of his ex's, none of my concern though🥱. all right gotta blast!

Y/n's POV

It's the 3rd week practicing this song. I don't even like Cardi B. I have to head to the studio anyway, with my boyfriend Bronny. He thought it would be good so we can spend quality time "together" I mean dancing is my life but this is not how I wanna spend time with him. We got to the studio and with my white tank top and tights I felt a little insecure about my body. "What happen?" Bronny turned to me. "Nothing, do you think I look bad?" He wrapped his hands around my waist. "Baby you look beautiful as always. Nobody be looking at what's mine though." He kissed me I laughed. We were the first group for the class session, it might be not bad after all. Matt Steffanina the famous Youtuber was giving our class lessons. O-M-G I'm about to freak I'm a huge fan. He's my big shot to get me into the dancing industry. 

The class went pretty smooth and class session was close to ending. Matt grabbed his water bottle and announced to practice the dance at home so next week we would be ready to go for the show coming up. I walked up to him. "Hey Matt, such a big fan of your channel. Could there be a recommendation for me in the future. I'm looking for a new group to join." I shook his hand. Don't girl fan out, BREATHE. "Sure y/n! I've also been noticing you during class and you seem the type. I actually want you to star in Chris Brown's video called "No Guidance" how's the sound of that." NO WAY. "Yes thank you so much for the opportunity. We'll be in touch!" I walked up to Bronny and told him the big news. "Babe that's great I'm so happy for you! Let's go home I'm in need of some of your mac and cheese." Holding hands we walked to the car.

Bronny's POV 

We got into the house and did our usual schedule and good thing I had off cause this work stuff is wearing me off. "Babe we should practice the dance. I really still wanna impress Matt for the music video coming soon. Put on the song." I grabbed on my speaker and played Taki Taki while we practiced the dance it got really spicy. Y/n started rubbing her butt on my dick and I started to get turned on. I shut the music off and I could tell she wanted some too so I took her to our bed and shut the door.

That night was the first time we ever had sex. We even promised our parents not too until we get married but we didn't care. "Babe, oh my goodness go faster!" I beat that ass until she got tired. We laid in the sheets next to each other. Y/n turned to me, "You treat me good, putting up with me and everything." She scooted closer to me and I grabbed her in embrace. "I love you too." 

This was a short one but I hope you guys liked it. Please vote and comment some request. I'm still accepting! I'm out ducklings.😚✌🏽