06

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani woke up surprisingly late at around  2 p.m to 3 missed calls from Azariah. She tapped on her name and it rang so she waited  for her to answer. She answered on the 4th ring so Armani put her on speaker.

"Hey girl, I just woke up." Said Armani. "What's up, what happened?"

"Oh bitchh, why you ain't tell me? We pose to be besties." Says Azari being dramatic per usual.

"Tell you what?" Asked Armani smirking a little and playing dumb

"Bitch don't play with me, tell me what happened." She said.

Armani shrugged. "He texted my phone last night saying that we'd be going on a date so... here we are."

"Why you acting like it ain't a big deal?" She asked.

"Cause it's not."

"Girl bye, youon give nobody a chance, this is a big deal."

Armani rolled her eyes. "Girl I got exactly 2 and a half hours to get ready, get off my phone."

"Well excuse the fuck outta me, but bye babes." She said.

"Bye." Armani responded and hung up.

She brushed her teeth, flossed, and mouthwashed then got into the shower. After 25 minutes in the shower, she gets out and rubs on her vanilla scented lotion she got from bath and body works. She walks to her closet and stares at her many clothes, a everyday thing with her.

After 10 minutes of flipping her closet upside down, she calls Nasir.

"Wassup ma?" He answers on the third ring.

"Am I wearing heels on this date?" Asked Armani.

"You can if you want to." He said.

"Noo cause Ion want my feet to be hurting and shit so tell me." Armani insisted.

He chuckled. "Yeah, wear yo heels, get all cute and shit, not that chu aren't already."

She laughed. "You such a damn cheese ball get off my phone."

"See you inna hour." He said.

She hung up and continued looking for something to wear. She finally settles on something she's been planning on wearing  but had no where to wear it to and puts it on: