° The Lion & The Lamb °

The next few days were activity packed which kept me extremely busy. Charlie set up many things for me to do so I could get on my path to redemption, but a lot of it was really boring. Think of it as.. community service. Charlie also said a large part of redemption is believing I'm going to do it and putting my faith into the fact that I'll go to heaven. Putting my faith in God. Which.. was a bit difficult considering I sort of had an impulsive grudge against the man, sending me straight to hell without remembering or knowing why.

I sighed and wiped the sweat off my forehead, tying the last trash bag closed. Today was litter cleaning day & I'd been gone since this morning. I headed back to the hotel, almost hearing the shower literally calling my name.

Charlie & Vaggie had left much earlier than I did that morning to try and convince others to partake in the journey of redemption. No one else seemed interested and it was definitely taking it's toll on Charlie. I could see the disappointment on her face every day when she checked the registration log for new names, yet none ever came.

Stepping into my room, I peeled the sweaty clothes off and discarded them on the floor before heading to the bathroom. The warm shower was definitely needed after such a long & mundane day. I ended up zoning out almost the entire time until a knock on my room door pulled me from my thoughts. Stepping from the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself before heading to the door, my hair dripping water all over the floor leaving a trail of droplets across the carpet.

"Alastor?"

I immediately felt awkward being in just a towel, I honestly expected it to be Charlie coming to make sure I'd finished everything she planned for me today. His smile didn't help my vulnerable nerves and I could have sworn I saw his eyes go a bit too low.

"Angel wanted me to ask you, or rather tell you that we have plans tonight," he said quickly. It already seemed sketchy with Angel making plans, but for Alastor to deliver the message made it that much more odd.

"Alright..." I agreed hesitantly. I didn't really want to go, but I also didn't want to piss off Alastor. From the stories Vaggie has told me, he isn't someone I'd like to see the bad side of.

Without a reply, he quickly turned and walked back down the hallway and I closed the door slowly, trying to soak everything in. It was always awkward when Alastor and I had conversations, if you could even call them that. More like awkward confrontations. I knew he was dangerous, yet something drew me to him like a magnet. I wanted to be around him, but I was also very afraid of him so I never actually acted on it. My eyes were always drawn to him, drawn to that unnerving smile. There was a strange feeling that resonated through my body when we were close to each other and I didn't like it one bit. It's probably nothing more than fear, maybe nervousness from knowing he was a killer but nothing more. 

I dried myself off and ruffled the towel through my hair before deciding on what to wear. Finally deciding on a pair of black ripped jeans and a red T-shirt, I slipped on my shoes and headed back to the bathroom. My hair was a mess but I didn't care enough to fix it. Who was I trying to impress anyway? Plus I had absolutely no idea what Angel had planned for us, maybe for once it wasn't something that would get me in trouble with Charlie. Two days ago he invited me to some party and there were people there practically fucking each other on the floor. Not my thing.

I headed to the lobby to regroup with Alastor and hopefully Angel. They were both by the bar speaking to Husk, who honestly didn't seem to like me much. He didn't really seem to like anyone. He was kind of antisocial and liked being alone but I completely understood that. I also valued my alone time.

Alastor's eyes met mine and that strange feeling came over me again. Ignoring it, I approached everyone with a polite smile. "What the hell are you wearing?" Angel asked, gesturing to my outfit. I glanced around and down at my outfit. I thought it was cute, simple but still cute. "She looks fine," Alastor chimed in. "Not her fault you didn't want me giving any details on where we're going. There isn't really a dress code for the pa-"

"Yeah, yeah, looks great," Angel interrupted quickly. Alastor's smile strained, getting bigger from frustration. That was his.. thing. Smiling was a power move for him and he didn't let it fall. Ever. It was a bit odd but after knowing him for a few days, I was more worried to see the things that made him not smile. 

We left the hotel and headed to the city. I wondered where Charlie and Vaggie were. They were always back at the hotel before sunset, it wasn't normal at all for us to have not bumped into them before we left. Angel walked ahead, talking about all of the crazy things he did when he first came to hell. I zoned out a bit, focusing on my footsteps on the pavement. I noticed Alastor fall into step with me, his long legs taking shorter strides to keep my pace. My eyes stayed glued to my shoes. Nearly feeling his eyes dig their way into my skin, I shivered slightly.

I glanced up at Alastor, that grin spread across his face. "Are you excited?" He asked, not catching on that I was originally trying to ignore him. "A little," I admitted, "The things Charlie has me doing aren't the most fun things in the world. It's nice to get out."

"You'll have fun," he said, looking forward. Angel was very far ahead of us and I immediately felt nervous being alone with Alastor. He looked back down at me. "Don't look so afraid, darling..

Ȉ̴͎̹̖̯͎̋̐̈́̍̑̓͘͠ ̸̧̰̺͇̠͈̬̩̙̈̅̓͊̈̉̾͐͑́w̵̨̛̦̥̯̙͇̣̜̺̾͒͒̅̒͂́͘ͅo̵͍̽̏̿̽͒̎u̸̡͙͕̯͇̦̥̗̗͕̔̉̓̀̏̅͋͘̕l̵̨͇͈̜͇̳̭̘̣͈̖͓͈͎̿͋̔̊̈̒̎͒ḑ̶̢̛̫̪̋̔̔̒̎̔ ̶̨̞͎̬̙̖͋͌̈́͑́̃̈̾̑̄̎̕̚͝ṋ̶̢̨̳̤̤̞̞͓͙̞̣̮̊͂͊̑͜e̶̬̦̺͔̳̻̝̺̱͕̟͍̔̇̊̀̍͘̕ͅv̴̘̌̒̏̒̽̂̐̓́̉̚ȩ̵̹́̑̈̉͑͝͝ŗ̶͍̲͖͆̾̑̏͊̀̃͛͐̅̇͝ ̷̧̛͈̜̩͇̮̖̳̗̤͇͙͊́̌̾͌́̔͊̎͛͝h̶̺̞͍̍̅̔͘͝ù̶̡̞̹͙̪͈̣̆̋̔͒̆̀̀͌͝ŕ̸̢̗̱̹̺̲̐̐͑t̶͓̣̣͚̙͖͔͍̗̞͇͈̝̅̔͊́ ̷͍̩͋̐ý̸̦̬̗̻̃̃͑̍̉̓͠ǫ̴̨͚̞͔̩̜̲͉̭͎̥͊͛̇̈͝͝u̴͙̭̘̠͎̳̭͑͌̌̚."

Radio Prince °alastorXreader °On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara