Chapter 9: Sleep

It's been a few days since then and you two have yet to talk about what happened that night. 

The kiss to be exact.

You were back at home almost fully recovered and talking to Celest. While Deku had other things to tend to.

You were back in your apartment sitting on your couch with your best friend next to you.

"At least I got the loan," Celest said with a sigh.

"We can help out clearing the area if that helps bring the cost down." You offered.

"No, that'll just put us in danger. I think I'm gonna sell the land there and get a new place. It'll be easier." You watched as she thought long and hard about the pros and cons of leaving.

"Then I'll help you find a new place, I'll ask around and relay the information to you." Celest gave you a side smile and reached over to give you a hug.

"You have a heart of Gold Y/n." She mumbled onto your shoulder.

"It's what best friends do, they look out for each other." You heard a knock at the door and already knew who it was.

"I'll be right there!" You called out and jogged over to the door revealing the secret number one hero.

"Hey Y/n how are you doing?" You lifted an eyebrow seeing him looking so tired and worn out, it wasn't like him.

"I'm almost fully recovered but I think I should ask you the same thing." You walked over to him and took the goods he bought from his hands.

"Oh, you know after the incident work has been pretty hard." He let out a sigh. "I barely got out of work today." You put the bags on the table while he made his way to the couch. "Oh, hey there Celest." He waved at her weakly.

"Hey, you look really worn-out man." She commented before she looked at the time on her watch. "Crap I'd better get going if I wanna get that new place. See you around Y/n! Later Broccoli boy!" Celest stood up and gathered her things. She gave you a hug before letting herself out.

"Looks like she's as busy as ever." Added Izuku.

"Yeah, she's been working really hard to get a place for the new 'Celestial Cafe'." You let out a chuckle. "I just hope she doesn't wear herself out."

"I can tell she's a hard worker, and I think things will get better soon." He gave you that sincere smile he always wore around you making you redden slightly.

"Well aren't you just Mr. Positive." You joked as you got out the things from the bags on the table.

"Oh wait let me-" Izuku was about to stand up but it seemed like his legs failed him and he fell to his knees.

"Izuku!" You rushed over to him obviously worried.

"I'm, I'm okay just a little dizzy, it'll pass." He tried to brush it off.

"A little? Izuku you almost fell face first, come on let me take you to my room so you can lie down." You helped him up and guided him towards your bedroom. You turned on the lights and moved some of the stuff you had on your bed.

"You really don't have to do this for me, I can just lie on the couch." He tried to convince you but the tiredness from his voice wasn't really helping him.

"Don't be stubborn, you're worn out and you need to rest." You removed the covers and let him lay down and then covered him. "I'll get some orange juice or something to get your energy back up, maybe some chocolate might help the low blood pressure." You were mostly talking to yourself as you left the room.