Chapter 13: What are friends for?

"We're in the building." Earphone Jack answered in a low voice as she stuck her earplug into the ground. "So far there's no one in the upper floors."

"I'm moving forward." Invisible Girl said as she slowly went ahead.

"Alright, Uravity and I are on standby." Deku looked towards his partner with a nod. It was another day for the heroes at work and they were called to some suspicious activity going on in an abandoned warehouse.

"I've spotted 3 people, two men and one girl. They've got a bunch of computers and what seems like science equipment?" Invisible Girl relayed to the team.

"Wait, there's two more people, they're coming our way, and fast!" Earphone Jack stood up from her crouching position and readied herself for what was to come.

"We're gonna need backup, fourth floor." Invisible Girl instructed quietly, not wanting to give herself away just yet.

Deku and Uravity were instantly on the move and heading towards their friends. "On our way." Invisible Girl felt bad about not being able to help out her friend but now was the time to take advantage of the fact that the enemy was distracted and get the information they needed.

Deku and Uravity rushed into the scene. "Watch out!" Duku called out as a piece of scrap metal was flying towards them. He tackled Uravity to the ground as it flew over their heads. "So he manipulates Metal..." Deku thought out loud as he analyzed the villains movements while Uravity was beginning to blush at their current position.

"You guys alright?" Shouted Earphone Jack as she launched her ear jacks towards the metal user and tied up his feet.

"All good over here!" Deku stood up and gave Uravity a hand.

"From the information we got, they said that one of them has a speed quirk. We need to get our hands on at least one of their computers before they try to escape with them." Uravity composed herself as she focused on the task at hand. Right now is not the time to get flustered.

"Right, I'll get the other two, you and Invisible Girl get the info." With that Deku was already on the move, trying to take out the villains. It wasn't anything too difficult considering that these villains were more likely brains instead of the brawns.

"Ace get out of here now!" It seemed like the leader was the one who gave the order as the girl was slightly in a panic as she tried to get her hands on the computers. She bolted to the main working station and reached for the computer but it slipped right out of her grasp.

"Sorry but I think we'll be taking this!" Invisible girl said, a smile could be heard in her voice. And just as she was gonna reach for anything else she could get her hands on, it was gone.

"What the??"

"Are you the one with the speed Quirk? Gotta be faster than that." Uravity had the tips of her fingers touching each other and it was then the girl realized that her comrades were defeated and they had lost. She fell to her knees and held her hands up in surrender.

The team proceeded in tying them all up and gathering them together.

"So, I'm guessing you're the leader here?" Deku asked seeing him constantly look at everyone.

"So what if I am? What are you gonna do? Torture me until I confess? Well tough luck cause I ain't talking!"

"Alright, so what about you?" Uravity walked in, she was known for being good at getting information out of people. "You surrendered and didn't put up a fight. Do you think you can help us out? We promise you won't be in as much trouble as your leader here." The girl looked no older than 18, her breath was shallow as she considered her options, but one look at her leader and she turned her gaze towards the ground.