chenle ; imagine

this is so cliche so just bear with me-
and I still have two more request so to the people who requested something, I have not forgotten!! :)

803 words
——————————————————————

"good morning y/n" you looked over to see Chenle laying down next to you while he played on his phone.

"what time is it?" you let out a yawn.

"it's almost nine" Chenle says, you frantically get up.

"nine?!" you shout.

"I'm late for wor-"

"I called in for you, you got today off" Chenle says without taking a glance off his phone.

"really? thank you" you gave him a quick peck on the cheek, he smiles and nods.

"are you really just gonna sit on your phone all day?" you raised a brow looking at the blonde haired boy who continued to scroll through instagram.

"no, I'm sorry" he sighed turning off his phone and placing it on the nightstand.

"lets go the mall today, since your off" Chenle smiled, you nodded.

"let me get ready" you got up and headed over to your closet.

"how'd you even get inside my house?" you asked as you look around for an outfit.

"well you do keep a house key underneath your welcoming mattress outside the front door" Chenle laughed.

"and you gave me a key to your house" Chenle suddenly appeared behind you.

"really?" you turned around to see him admiring you.

"what?" you asked.

"nothing, I just missed my girlfriends pretty face" Chenle giggled as he held you tightly.

"your a baby" you laughed as you hugged him back.

————————

"oh chenle look" you tugged on his arm as you stopped in front of a shop.

there was a pretty white dress that's flowy towards the bottom and had lace on the chest area. you admired it the dress as Chenle just started to giggle.

"do you want it?" Chenle asked, you looked at him.

"no" you smiled, he let out a small chuckle.

"just try it on first, you liar" Chenle dragged you into the shop.

you tried on the dress and opened the changing room door and see Chenle who was leaning up against the wall. he suddenly walks over towards you.

"you look beautiful" Chenle smiles wrapping his hands around your waist.

"it's gorgeous on you" Chenle gently placed a kiss on your forehead.

"really?" you asked, he nods.

"really" he smiled.

"wanna get it?" he asked.

"maybe" you mumble as Chenle rolled his eyes.

"I'll pay" Chenle says.

"let me look at the price tag" you pulled the price tag out.

"o-oh wow" you choked, Chenle curiously looked at you.

"what?" Chenle took the price tag and looked at it as well.

"it's 500" you were shocked. man, clothing is very expensive.