5~WwH

Jimin looked over from his phone, and found the little girl's head thrown over to the side with her hair all over her face.

His heart clenched at the way she just passed out with the glass of milk tilted, but held tight.

He reached over, and grabbed the glass, putting it on the coffee table. He turned the TV down, and lay her down by her shoulders gently.

He brushed her damp hair away from her face, and sighed. Lightning flashed, and he wondered how she would've been if he'd left her behind.

He went upstairs, and every now and then, he'd check if she's still sleeping. The baby looked pale, and had dark circles under her eyes.

He didn't know what to think-only that she's very weak, and he needed to check her temperature. He did just that, and found her a little warm.

He already had the heater on, but didn't know what else to do. He wanted to buy some clothes for her, but he was afraid to leave her alone in the house. His phone vibrated, and he checked his friend's message.

WwH: you're gonna get arrested for this

Me: who's gonna tell them?

WwH: I will

Me: She ate your gimbap from last night and drank a glass of milk

WwH: Did she say how she liked my world wide food?

Me: she didn't want to talk except name the colors of traffic lights

WwH: kinda creepy but maybe she was just shy

Me: anyway just don't forget to get some baby clothes

WwH: seriously?

Me: yeah she's been out in the rain

WwH: I can't believe you

Me: sorry hyung but I couldn't have just left her in this weather

WwH: Fine. What size?

Me: she looks four years old

His friend couldn't believe himself. He knew that they're going to get in so much trouble if anyone finds out, but he still couldn't let the kid freeze to death-whoever she was.

Jimin watched as she slept peacefully. A few hours passed by as he was caught up in some paperwork.

He heard the front door open and close, and he walked downstairs to meet his friend.

"You're home early," Jimin said from the stairs. His friend walked in with some bags. "Weren't a lot of customers, so I left Ji-hun in charge," His friend said.

"He came today, though?" Jimin said. "Yeah, he said he had nothing better to do. What a douchebag," his friend scoffed. "So, where is she?" he asked.

"On the couch," Jimin said as he came downstairs. "Shit, is she dead?" His friend gasped as he looked at her.

"Very funny. You got the clothes?" Jimin said. "You're so fucked, and it's my fault I'm helping you," his friend snapped. "Who else would I've chosen as my partner in crime?" Jimin said as he opened the bags, and took out the clothes.

"I'm no partner in no shit. If you get caught, I'll say I'm innocent, and that I don't know you," his friend defended.

"Even though I know you'll never bail on me, I'll take full responsibility," Jimin said as he walked to the couch.

"Don't be so sure," his friend rolled his eyes. "Do I wake her up, and give her a shower?" Jimin frowned.

"Not only will you be charged of kidnapping, but raping, too," his friend said as he plopped down in an arm chair.

"Yeah, that was very helpful," Jimin rolled his eyes. "Anytime," his friend said. Jimin touched her hand, and felt it cold and shaking a bit.

"She's shaking," Jimin was worried. "Yeah, it sure is cold," his hyung retorted. "Hyung, you really should be helping me on this," Jimin started getting frustrated.

"Just...give her a shower or whatever, and get it over with!" His hyung, Jin, said.

Jimin sighed, and decided to wake her up. "Oh, if Yoongi finds out about this. Did you tell him?" Jin said. "I wanted to, but he said he was busy," Jimin said as he shook her gently.

"I was busy, but you still bothered my ass," Jin shook his head. "You know how it is, hyung," Jimin sighed. Min started whining, but she didn't wake up.

"Go, and give her a shower. I'll make us something to eat," Jin sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Thank you, hyung," Jimin smiled. Jin just waved him off, and went to the kitchen.

Jimin picked Min up, and walked upstairs. Min was whining, but he tried to soothe her. "It's okay, hey. You wanna take a shower? It's pretty cold, huh?" He said softly.

He went into the bathroom, and set her down on the sink. She had her head down, and her eyes closed. Jimin was making sure the water was warm.

"Hey, sweetie?" He tried calling her. She looked at him with tired eyes. "You're gonna feel better after a shower, okay?" Jimin said.

She nodded, and waited for him to remove her clothes. He gently took off the winter coat, and unwrapped the scarf. Her wet pyjamas stuck to her body, and her teeth clattered softly.

Jimin sighed, grabbed the hem of her shirt, and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a pink, striped camisole that was stuck to her body as well.

"Cold," she whimpered, and was going to cry. "Hey, hey, don't cry, okay? We'll get you showered, and warmed up fast," Jimin smiled warmly as he took off her camisole.

Jimin took notice of how her ribs really showed, and how her tummy looked like it was sucked in a bit. She was incredibly thin and fragile, and so, he handled her delicately.

The baby pouted, and crossed her arms on her chest. "It's okay. I won't look," he chuckled softly, and took her pants off.

He decided this was enough skin, and lifted her into the bath tub. He opened the shower tap, and warm water gushed through.

"So warm!" Min giggled, and unknowingly, captured Jimin's heart. She stomped gently to show her satisfaction. "I told you," Jimin chuckled.

"What about my undies?" Min looked down at the now soaking underwear. "You don't have to take them off. Stay here, I'll get some shampoo," Jimin said and hurried out to get it.

Min felt really weird, showering with her underwear on. She's just a baby, and she's used to being naked in the shower-at least that's what her parents taught her. So, she just took it off and threw it on the sink.