14~Uninspired

Jin and Jimin were dressed up and at the door. Minnie heard the door open and gasped softly. She ran to the door and saw Jimin leaving with Jin following.

She quickly started to put on her shoes and tripped on her own feet towards Jin; she grabbed his shirt from behind. He looked at her questioningly. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"With you," she said in a small voice. Jin's heart melted as his face broke into a smile and he knelt down. "No, kiddo. Jimin and I are going to work, okay? Yoongi's staying with you," he said.

"But I want to go too," she pouted and put her hands on his wide shoulders, staring into his brown eyes with her big ones. "You can't come; we're going to be at work. How about...when we come home, we can watch some movie, or play?" He offered.

"Okay," she sighed, and her arms dropped to her side. "Bye," she said and opened her arms for a hug; Jin smiled and hugged her. "Bye, kiddo," he patted her back and let go.

She stood there while Jin walked out and closed the door behind him. Minnie sulked to the living room with her shoes still on and plopped on the couch.

She felt sleepy, so she turned the TV off and walked upstairs. The baby looked around for Yoongi. "Min?" She called as she opened his door.

She found him on his bed, playing on his phone. "They left without me," she complained. "What?" Yoongi asked. "They left without me," she repeated.

"Well, I'm here," Yoongi smiled. He was slightly disappointed she still wanted to go with them when he was there.

"Me too," she tilted her head and smiled. She crossed her arms on the bed and rested her head on them. "I'm sleepy," she whispered.

"Can I sleep here?" She asked politely. He moved away, giving her some space. She climbed onto the bed and lied down on her side, staring at him.

"Why do you have your shoes on?" Yoongi asked. She looked at her feet and lifted them in the air. "I wanted to go with them," she said innocently, then took off her shoes and threw them to the side.

Yoongi was curled up on his side with his phone and Minnie wanted to be involved, so she threw her arm around him and rested her head on his arm-like she's almost back hugging him, however, she's too small for his form.

Yoongi held back his smile and pretended to not notice her, making her lift her head and rest it on his.

"Min," she whispered in his ear. "Yeah?" He hummed in response. "Are you sleepy too?" She asked as she closed her eyes. The only reason why Yoongi wasn't at his desk working was that he felt especially uninspired and listless.

Thus, he was searching the web for anything that could give him any ideas. He was into the article he was reading that he didn't notice Minnie getting up and leaving his room.

She wandered and found herself in another room. Apparently, it was Jin's; it was the only room she never entered before.

Unlike Jimin's and Yoongi's, it was orderly: rain-smelling breeze drifted through the open window and made the drawn curtains shift slightly; the bed was made and stuffed animals lined the dresser-stuffed animals?

Minnie gasped, "Stuffies!" and immediately ran to the dresser. She finally found something fun in this house. However, she couldn't reach over to grab it.

The baby exhaled and looked around for anything she could stand on. The bed looked close enough, so she wasted no time and climbed it.

She stood on the bed and hopped onto the dresser, squealing a little. She slid on the dresser and pushed a book and some stuffed toys onto the ground accidentally.

She had her mouth in a perfect O as she looked down at the fallen stuffies. She giggled, "Sorry," and grabbed one of the remaining ones on the dresser.

"You're cute!" She giggled as she hugged it and grabbed another one. "You're so small!" She kept collecting some of the toys. When she couldn't carry any more, she dropped them on the floor and hopped off after them.

"Let's play!" She exclaimed and sat down with her legs crossed, drifting into her own world of rainbows and happy thoughts with her new friends.

Meanwhile, Yoongi chewed on a pencil as he was deep in his brainstorming for lyrics. He sighed and started writing, thinking inspiration would walk in on him like it always did.

•••

Two hours later, and Yoongi had his head on the table, staring out the window across the room. He wrote a few lines and crumpled away many papers. Inspiration has not 'walked in' on him, yet.

He pushed on his desk, making the chair roll away with him; he threw his head back in frustration. It seemed like inspiration stuck around only at the studio.

He stood up and walked out of his room. He suddenly remembered the existence of someone else in this house-Minnie.

He started looking in the rooms first; he went into Jimin's room, but she wasn't there. He walked into Jin's room and found her on the floor, huddled up in the middle of Jin's Mario stuffed toys.

A book was also on the floor; and the few toys that were left on the dresser were scattered haphazardly. If Jin found out, both of them were in big trouble.

But that didn't bother him at the moment; it was the baby, whose existence was ignored hours ago, sleeping peacefully with Jin's Mario collection that had his full attention.

He walked to her and kneeled down, brushing her soft hair away from her face. She looked happy and carefree as she kept as many toys in her arms as she could.

"Have you ever slept like that?" He muttered softly. Yes, seeing her at this peacefulness of mind did make him think if she was ever at peace or as carefree before, especially when he knows how Jimin first found her.

He sighed and tried to lift her up. The baby sniffled and held the toys closer. "Stuffies," she mumbled almost inaudibly.

It drew a smile on Yoongi's face and, with her being this close, he felt aware of his heart beating against his chest.

He walked back into his room and put her down in his bed. He pulled the cover on the baby and stared at her for a while.

A stronger breeze drifted through; and she shuddered slightly, covering her face in the toys.

He bent down and kissed her forehead softly in gratitude and appreciation. A smile curved his lips as he closed the window and finally realized that inspiration walked in on him.