31~Blocks

"No! Don't put that piece there!" Minnie screamed at Yoongi as he tried fitting a block on the tower she was making. He flinched and looked at her, pretending to be hurt.

"Gimme that!" She snapped and snatched the block out of his hand. "Calm down, Minnie," he mumbled. "This piece goes in first because it's pink. You can't put the blue one first." Minnie looked at Yoongi as if he was the crazy one.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Yoongi raised his hands in defeat and started to get up after several failed trials to play with her.

"No! Sit down and play with me," She whined and pulled on his pants. "What's all this fuss about?" Jin said and walked in. "Min doesn't want to play with me." Minnie stomped her foot and crossed her arms with an angry pout.

Yoongi scrunched his nose and scratched his head then sat back down. "Come here. I'll play with you," Yoongi offered. Minnie plopped down with her legs crossed, still with the angry scowl scrunching up her baby face.

Yoongi sighed and decided to use another strategy. "Come here, baby. What's wrong? Why are you so mad?" He stretched out his arms for her and softened his voice.

"Pink blocks are prettier; you can't put the blue ones first," she whimpered as she got up and walked into his arms. "I'm sorry, baby, I didn't know you liked the pink ones better," he cooed and pouted at her.

"Well, you should. Pink ones are prettier," Minnie huffed. "Okay, okay," he chuckled. "Do you forgive me?"

"Say that pink blocks are prettier," she conditioned and tilted her head. "Pink ones are prettier," Yoongi repeated obediently. "Okay, I forgive you." Minnie smiled and held his cheeks.

"You love me, right?" Yoongi grinned. "Yes."- she gave his nose a quick peck and grinned-"and this means I love you."

Yoongi laughed, revealing his pink gums that always made him look adorable. Minnie sat in the middle of his crossed legs and resumed playing with her blocks.

"There, a pink one." Yoongi grinned. "That's right," Minnie consented and took it from him.

"Done! I built a tower!" Minnie exclaimed and stood up, lifting her creation slowly and carefully. "Look, Daddy! Jinnie!" Minnie ran off and squealed.

Yoongi chuckled and rested back on his hands, watching the baby run with pleasure as if she was his own.

Minnie waddled up the stairs to Jimin's room and ran inside. "Daddy!" She screamed excitedly. "Yeah, baby." Jimin instantly smiled and dropped his phone for her.

"Oh! What you got there, beautiful?" Jimin gasped for the baby. "I built a tower." Minnie felt shy by all the welcoming.

"Wow! Can I see it?" Jimin said. She handed it to him, and he continued all the dramatic noises for praising her.

"It's for you," Minnie said shyly as she shuffled with her feet. She leaned her elbows on the bed Jimin was lying in.

"Thanks, baby, it's so pretty!" Jimin grinned.

"The pink blocks are prettier, right?" Minnie grinned excitedly. "Yeah, but you're the prettiest ever!" Jimin exclaimed and leaned in for a kiss. Minnie giggled and flinched playfully.

She thought she'd done her job and turned, running away with tiny steps towards Jin's room.

His door was only a crack open, so Minnie stuck her head in it and watched him lying on his stomach, watching something on his laptop as he chewed his food.

"Jinnie," Minnie whispered and quickly hid behind the door when he turned to look. He ignored her and continued watching his show.

"Jinnie~" she giggled, thinking he couldn't see her. "Come out now, kiddo," Jin called out for her. "You can't see me," she whispered, failing to hold back her laughter.

"Yeah, that's right, kid," Jin said and munched on his chips. "Boo!" Minnie screamed as she jumped through the door; just when Jin looked at her, she quickly ran off squealing and giggling.

She ran downstairs to Yoongi, who was on the floor with his phone. She squealed, "Min!" and jumped onto him. He dropped his phone and caught her into his arms, chuckling.

"I gave Daddy the tower! He said the pink blocks are pretty, but that I'm the prettiest." Minnie said with a dimpled grin and giggled at the last part.

"He's right; you're the prettiest," Yoongi cooed.

Minnie laughed and let herself fall into his arms. "Minnie!" Jimin called as he climbed down the stairs. "Time for a shower now, right?"

"Not fair! I wanna play some more," Minnie whined and retreated into Yoongi's arms. "But I told you I'm gonna give you a shower when we come back home because you didn't want to before we go!" Jimin exclaimed and crossed his arms.

"But I don't want to," she whined and stomped a foot. Jimin started approaching them, making Minnie stand up and hide behind Yoongi.

"Don't hit me," Minnie whimpered feebly. Jimin's expression fell, and he backed away. "No, no, baby. Didn't I tell you I'd never hit you?" He said anxiously as his voice softened.

"You're gonna hit me because I don't wanna take a shower," Minnie said, making Yoongi look at the both of them, shocked.

"I would never ever ever, baby, I promise," Jimin said softly. "I still don't wanna take a shower," Minnie mumbled in Yoongi's neck, resting her head against his.

"How about I give it to you?" Yoongi offered. Minnie gasped and beamed at Jimin, "Can Min give me a shower, Daddy, please?"

"Of course, baby, as long as you're taking it." Jimin smiled. Minnie giggled and hugged Yoongi's neck. "Uppie to the shower, Min," Minnie demanded.

"Uppie to the shower, it is," he chuckled and held the back of her legs, lifting her as he stood up. "Weee~" she squealed and held on his neck tight.

Yoongi went upstairs while Jimin stood there with his arms crossed, his face bearing a warm kind of motherly smile that only appears at the sight of the baby squealing and giggling happily.

"Can we blow bubbles and swim in big water?" Minnie asked. "Yeah, baby, we can," Yoongi chuckled as he entered the bathroom. He set her down on the counter and turned to face her.

"Are we gonna take our clothes off?" Minnie looked at him with big doe eyes.

«Vote, share, and comment, cuties»