13~Not a big deal

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Jimin sat up. "I promised we'd stay together forever," she sniffled. "It's okay, maybe, uhh, we can get you another one?" Jimin attempted to calm her down.

"No, I want my Lucky," she started crying. "Come here," he sighed and took her in his arms. She cried loudly as Jimin put her in his lap. "Shh, shh, it's okay," he whispered soothingly.

Minnie felt all the guilt in the world for betraying her only friend and leaving him out there. The mourn of her lost best friend was too heavy on the baby's chest.

He cradled her in his arms, so she'd know Jimin is also there for her. Her crying died down, and she kept sniffling. "I miss him." she looked up at Jimin.

"I know, baby, but maybe we can go back tomorrow and see if he's still there?" He offered. "Can we?" She asked. A ray of hope of finding her friend shone through.

"Of course," he smiled. She hugged him and rested her head on his chest. "Can I sleep here?" She asked. "Yeah, baby," Jimin scooted and put her down beside him.

She moved closer to him as he pulled the blanket over the both of them. "Mommy and Daddy never let me sleep with them. Their bed was so soft," the baby muttered, making Jimin's heart break in two.

In attempt to soothe his heart's hurting, he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. She was deprived of her parents' love, and she never experienced such warmth.

It made her stomach tingle and goosebumps-of which she doesn't know-form on her body. It was unexpected and felt really weird-in a good way.

Jimin lowered his lips to her head and planted the softest kiss on her forehead. Minnie looked up and grinned. In response, she puckered her lips and reached for his.

Jimin grinned, but gave her his cheek. She still wanted to kiss him on his lips after she watched the couple do it.

"No," she moved away and gave another try at reaching his lips. She thought he didn't get that she wanted to kiss them.

"No, baby, cheek only," Jimin couldn't help but laugh. "Why?" She pouted. "Your mouth is better," she said.

"No, no, you can't," Jimin shook his head. "Okay," she said in a small voice and lowered her head. "Give me one on my cheek," he offered her his cheek.

She reached and kissed the hollow of his cheek endearingly. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She never felt this comfortable in anyone's arms before-not even her parents'.

She almost fell asleep when Jimin whispered, "Good night, Minnie." "Night, daddy," she mumbled faintly, but Jimin heard it and felt his chest open with the blooming flower within.

•••

Jimin woke up with messy hair and red, puffy eyes due to lack of sleep. Minnie was still in deep sleep beside him. He got up and on his way to the bathroom, he smelled the delicious breakfast cooking; and his stomach growled.

As he washed his teeth, he heard the bathroom door creak open. Minnie was at the door scratching her head and yawning.

"It's morning already?" She mumbled with her eyes half open. "Morning, Min," Jimin smiled with the paste on his teeth.

She turned and took small steps down the stairs. "Min," she grinned at Yoongi. "Hey, Minnie," Yoongi greeted her as he held a plate of food and walked into the kitchen.