45~Two Scared

"Yoongi! Shouldn't you know better as to not leave a whole bottle of soju on the table when there's a baby around?!" Jimin came barging in.

He found Yoongi and Jin side by side in bed watching something on Yoongi's laptop.

"Why? What happened?" Jin asked.

"What do you think? She drank from it!"

"Holy-" Jin and Yoongi glanced at each other, then Yoongi sprinted off his bed to check on Minnie in Jimin's arms.

"How do you feel, Min?" Yoongi asked and touched her chin.

"Okay..." she hiccuped.

"Shit, Yoongi!" Jin cussed.

"How much did you drink, Minnie?" Jimin asked. Minnie raised two fingers at him and scrunched up her face.

"Two glasses?!" Yoongi screeched.

"No, sips. It tasted so bad," Minnie said with a little scowl and shook her head.

"Thank god...she'll probably be fine. I'll just get her some water," Jimin sighed and gave her to Yoongi.

"You shouldn't drink from other people's glasses, Minnie," Yoongi cooed as he rocked her gently.

"I know, but I wanted to hide quickly; and I was thirsty." Minnie grinned, making Yoongi chuckle.

"You're missing the best part, Yoongles! They're gonna frickin' kiss!" Jin bawled, hitting Yoongi's back repeatedly.

"If I watch it, I'm just gonna feel worse about myself," Yoongi muttered, making Jin snigger.

"I can give you kiss, Min." Minnie said, confidently trying to cheer him up. Yoongi gummy smiled and bounced her on his legs slightly, then gave her his cheek; Minnie kissed it affectionately.

"There you go, Min-min," Jimin cooed and gave her a glass of water.

"Ah, Mini-Mini? Remember that project back in high school?" Yoongi reminisced as he leaned back on his hands while watching Minnie slurp the water, as if it was some kind of cool beverage.

"Ah, yeah! That project," Jimin laughed.

"Wha-what are you guys talking about?" Jin said as he paused the drama. "Remember Mini-Mini, the biology project? I can't believe I chose Jimin for a partner-what in the world was I thinking?"

"Hey! Don't go about complaining now. Remember how I was the teacher's favorite? I got you an A+ on that project," Jimin said.

"Besides, if I didn't pick you, who was? You were such a dick back then-"

"And he still is!" Jin snorted.

"After all those years, the biology project turned into a real kid Jimin kidnaps on a rainy day," Yoongi muttered.

"Who's Jimin?" Minnie piped up, making all of them share a glance before Yoongi and Jin burst into snickers.

"She's right, who's Jimin? I go by Daddy, you bums," Jimin retorted.

"Not in a million years when I finally rest in peace under the dirt and all you peasants step on me would I call you Daddy," Jin prattled.

"You don't have to; she already is." Jimin wiggled his brows teasingly and engulfed Minnie in his arms.

"Her innocence, you perverted trash!" Yoongi cried out and resumed the K-drama, lying down beside Jin.

"Hey! Where do I and Minnie sit?" Jimin complained.