37~Tell me

Jimin: Jin, is the front door locked?

Jin: How am I supposed to know?

Jimin: Who left last then?
And where's Yoongi?

Jin: Did you take your lunch, Jimin?

Jimin: Yeah, I did. Thanks

Jin: Where the fuck is Yoongi? Am I supposed to summon you every time we get on this damn chat?

Jimin: Call him. I did but he's not picking up

Jin: Hold on

Jin: He's not picking up my call either

Jimin: Oh, god. Minnie's with him

Jin: I swear to god, I'm not going to jail because of you crazy assholes.
One kidnaps her and the other kills her.

Jimin: I'm sure they're okay, Jin, but you're involved either way so

Jin: I'm fucking not. I'll move out and you'll never hear of me again.

Me (Yoongi): I'm alive

Jin: This is the only time I hoped you were

Jimin: Is the front door locked?

Me: I left the first one.

Jimin: Right. Wait, Jin was still home when I was...and I left first.

Me: Jin, did you lock the door?

Jin: ...

Jimin: I'm not cussing you because you're older hyung

Jin: I can't remember

Jimin: Fuck

Yoongi saw something at the corner of his eyes. He looked up from his phone and saw Minnie standing beside his chair staring at the bag of food. Minnie noticed and looked at him. "I'm hungry," she mumbled.

"Me too." Yoongi found himself smiling.

Me: Gtg. Minnie and I gotta eat lunch.

Jimin: What're you gonna eat?
Yoongi?

But Yoongi's phone was already in his pocket as he unwrapped the food. Minnie raised her arms, indicating that she wanted to be picked up. He did so and chuckled, "I knew you'd come around."

He kissed her cheek and rested his forehead against the side of her head as she continued unwrapping the food. "Hungry," Minnie whined in exasperation at the wraps.

He did it for her then raised a forkful of noodles to her lips. She ate it greedily and looked away from his loving gaze. "Is it good?" He asked.

Minnie shrugged and lowered her gaze. "Minnie?" Yoongi called. She looked up at him questioningly. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.