9~Nosebleed

Jin and Jimin bolted upstairs, and they found all the rooms dark except for one: Yoongi's room.

"Shit!" Jimin cursed under his breath. They burst through the door, and found Min lying on her back on the floor laughing while Yoongi was sitting beside her, watching her with a gentle smile on his face.

Yoongi gave her the toy, and stood up, looking at the two other guys. "Would any of you like to explain why I found a four year old in my room?"

"I can't believe she's laughing like this with you," Jimin said. "The moment she saw Jin hyung, she ran away like she's seen some ghost."

"Did you drug her?" Jin looked at the baby who's still lying on her back and watching them talk.

"You and I know I don't get paid enough to even buy a pack of cigarettes," Yoongi retorted.

"How the heck did you manage to stop her from crying, then?" Jin continued.

"Common sense. How would you normally stop a baby from crying?" Yoongi shrugged.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other, and realized how they never recognized Yoongi's weakness: babies.

"Well, if it's convincing enough, our little Park Jimin here went on a walk and decided that he wanted to be a daddy," Jin patted Jimin's shoulder.

"As crazy as it sounds-" Jimin was cut off by his elder.

"So, he just grabbed a random kid he found on the street."

Yoongi stared at them blankly, looking bored and nonchalant like he always does.

"Technically, yeah, that's what happened," Jimin confessed.

Minnie felt a little sick and cold; she sat up, and rested her head against Yoongi's leg.

"None of you could blame me, though," Jimin started. "None of us is. We know how kind-hearted you are," Yoongi said.

"It's not only about kind-heartedness, hyung, it's about knowing what's right and what's wrong. It was so wrong to leave her out there, and if you were there and saw what I saw, I have no doubt that you would've done the same thing," Jimin said.

"What did you see, Jimin?" Jin shook his head.

"I saw a cold, sca-sh-she's bleeding," Jimin cut himself off as he looked at Minnie, and found her nose bleeding.

"Even if you found her bleeding, Jimin, taking her home wasn't exactly the best move. If anyone finds out, you'll probably be charged of kidnapping," Yoongi rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"N-no she's actually bleeding right now," Jimin hurried to Minnie, and knelt down. "Hey, baby, you okay?" Jimin grabbed a tissue, and gently wiped the blood off.

She raised her arms, and touched his shoulders; he understood she wanted him to pick her up. He did just that, and she rested her head on his shoulder tiredly.

Jimin left the room and went downstairs. "I can't believe he's already so attached," Jin sighed. "It's not that hard to believe. Remember that dog?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, but that's a whole ass kid he wants to keep or whatever," Jin shook his head. "His heart is just so big like that," Yoongi mumbled.

Jin closed the door behind him as he left Yoongi's room, and went downstairs. He found Jimin in front of the stove, heating up some chicken noodle soup.

Minnie had her head down on the table and her eyes closed. He went to check her temperature, and, to not scare her, he mumbled, "You feeling sick?"

He brushed away some hair, and put the back of his hand on her forehead, noticing a small, yellowish bruise there. Jimin poured some soup in a bowl, and walked to them.

"Why don't you eat? You'll feel better," Jimin said softly. She looked up at Jin, and he noticed how unusually pale she looked with some blood coming out of her nose.

"Ha, she wants me. Move, you bum." Jin grinned and picked her up. "She never said that," Jimin complained and followed them to the living room.

Minnie loved how she was wrapped up in Jin's arms and put gently against his wide shoulders. "You have big shoulders." Minnie grinned as she looked at him and patted them.

Jin chuckled as he sat on the couch and put her in his lap.

"Gimme that," Jin spat as he took the bowl from Jimin's hands. He stirred it a little, then gave her a forkful.

She stared at it for a little. "Come on," Jin said softly. She reluctantly separated her lips, and opened her mouth wide enough.

Minnie doesn't remember eating food this good back home, and she loves Jin for it. "You like it?" Jin chuckled as she opened her mouth for another bite right after she swallowed.

She nodded just to silence him and give her more. She was full, however, after a few more bites. Jimin watched as she got up from Jin's lap, and sat on the floor.

"Hey! Just a little more; we're almost done," Jin exclaimed after her, and bent down. She moved her head the other side in refusal.

"No finishing your food, No TV," Jin gave her that glare that mothers usually give to their stubborn child.

She scowled at him, and let him feed her the rest of the bowl. "No more," she whined after a while as she moved away from him. Jin sighed and got up to the kitchen, putting the plate in the sink.

Yoongi came downstairs to see how everything was going. "The floor's cold; why don't you come up here, Minnie?" Jimin said as he patted the space beside him.

She glanced at him tiredly, stood up, and plopped down on the couch-a little further away from him, though.

Yoongi was talking to Jin in the kitchen now, and Minnie felt like she was full. She got up, and stood beside Jimin, who was on the phone.

"You need something?" He asked. She had her lips pressed together as she shuffled slightly. "I need to potty," she said in a small voice.

Jimin immediately stood up, and offered her his hand. She grabbed it, and looked up at him. He led her to the bathroom upstairs, and left the door slightly ajar behind him.

She pulled her leggings and underwear down, and Jimin lifted her up on the seat. He turned around and waited for her to finish. Minnie finished peeing, and wiped herself with toilet paper.

"Done," she said quietly. He lifted her off the seat, helped her straighten her clothes and wash her hands.

She grabbed his hand as they walked downstairs.