Introduction

Date created : December 8, 2019

Date edited : December 13, 2019 (Updated the details and such)

Date edited : March 13, 2020 (Updated the details and such PT. 2)

...

Hello, hello, readers / followers / Tamaki fans out there! MegaBlazethecat is here once again for another boyfriend scenarios series~!! *brings out confetti and pops it*

Yep, another BNHA boyfriend scenarios book and this time it will involve a character from one of the Big 3 at U.A. and a shy elf boy, Tamaki Amajiki~!! *claps*

Wow, another creative and random introduction, haha xD

*looks around to see if he will show up just like Todoroki and Midoriya but unfortunately not*

Hmm, looks like he's not coming out, just as I thought.

Anyways, welcome, ya'll!

So yeah, Tamaki became one of my favorite characters ever since I read the manga a few months back.

I got to know him better during his work study with Kirishima and Fat Gum, his past with Mirio and also, I admired his fighting performance when he fought three members from the Eight Bullets of Shie Hassakai all by himself (From Episode 8 of Season 4).

To be honest, just like in the Midoriya boyfriend scenarios, I wasn't sure if I will create one at first. 

Although, when Episode 5 of Season 4 came out for the first time and saw him in action and saw the scene where he thought the bad guy was calling him an octopus or freak and got offended (which was really a soft moment of him that I-JIDHoajdbaskdns *ahem* sorry, ahaha), at that moment I really adored him even more and I got inspired to create a boyfriend scenarios book of him including Kirishima (which is still being decided).

So it took me that long for me to decide whether I will create one right away or not but I'm glad I made up my mind because for some reason, I feel really excited.

Okay, first and foremost once again, your quirk in this book will be a Butterfly quirk. Yeah, I know it sounds silly but this is all I got for now in this book and I think it's a good idea since Tamaki loves butterflies.

Name of Quirk: Butterfly

Brief description: This quirk is basically having the abilities of what a butterfly can do - but with a twist! (Which is thanks to having a good combination from both of your parents in this book)

Abilities: 

> Flight ability 

Advantage: You can fly as high as 20-35 meters. 

Disadvantage: If you exceed it with force, you'll instantly grow tired.

> PSY ability

Advantage: You can use it to confuse and hit your enemies with your antennas by giving out psychic waves and you can use it to increase your senses (Ex. detecting danger from a far distance) [Similar to Butterfree in Pokemon]

Disadvantage: Since this is psychic ability we are talking about here, it focuses more on the mind so you can only use it continuously in battle for almost three hours. Although the more you use it, it will slowly drain your stamina a bit. In other words, you can only use this when it's absolutely necessary.